Forums Horror Collectibles
One's Dog the bounty hunter figure on broadcast Televsion

May 14th of 2010 ONE's CUSTOMS figure Dog The Bounty Hunter custom figure was shown on national televion that night..I tought i post this thread and let the new fans of One's amazing killer work see whats up...I mean comon One's work was shown on T.V and now is in this amazing horror webte, Scout Taylor Compton saw the figure ONE did of her from Rob Zombie's H2..Shit who knows maybe toy companys are behind ONE"S back and talking about

recruting him and how his work is outstanding..Or maybe thats why they been stepping it up lol. I did upload it to my youtube channel the night it happened so check it out below. Well nuff said peepzz check it out!!!!!!!!!!! CLICK!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB2QQHuI63k
Mr.Skemer Friday 3/04/2011 at 05:46 PM | 72963
Thanks Skemer!Good press for the leading customizer/victimizer(hope I don't sound too much like a kiss ass)Nice job with the repeat I got a really good look at the figure and it is GOLD.

themorguethemerrier Tuesday 3/08/2011 at 02:05 AM | 73171
No problem bro. Just thought i post this cuz i know some peeps didmt know bout this. If u can see closely u can see mpre figures in the box.
Mr.Skemer Tuesday 3/08/2011 at 06:13 AM | 73183