Forums Horror Collectibles
spruced up the horror room with some celeb pics.

thought i would frame a few pics i got from Horrorhound last year & put them up in front of the appropriate masks. small addition, but really adds something.

mike

evilsmellyclown Saturday 3/05/2011 at 03:08 AM | 72992
VERY COOL MIKE!!

TheShape1188 Saturday 3/05/2011 at 03:04 PM | 73002
That Chop Top is the Boss. "Hey, lick my plate, ya dog dick..." Do you have his Sonny Bono wig as well??

Thought I was the only one who thought he was cool. I love the Regan too. Where, and who did these. Are they busts or mask?? Regardless, I love the shit out of 'em?.
Anonymous Sunday 3/06/2011 at 03:14 AM | 73052
That Regan head is so life like, very impresve. it looks like you went back in time and cut her head off and preserved it. Pretty cool stuff man.

MiLeSx13x Sunday 3/06/2011 at 04:00 AM | 73062
Mike I love it! All except

Reagan.....that scares the shit out of me and I cant look at it, I really can't.Very cool man!! Nick
myers n San Diego Sunday 3/06/2011 at 04:12 AM | 73063
The pics add a great touch to some awesome pieces..
cropsy Sunday 3/06/2011 at 12:27 PM | 73081
Thanks for the thumbs up guys!

To answer your questions the choptop is a Jeremy Bohr "Dog Will Hunt", painted by Monte Ward and it is a latex mask. His The "Sonny Bono wig do" is hanging around his neck just like in the movie. I was going for the look of when LF comes out of the record vault at the radio station and cut his wig in half with the chainsaw and hangs the wig around his neck.The Regan is a solid ren head, painted by Monte Ward too. The hair on it was done by David Lady.

Nick, she freaks me out too, but ya gotta love her. LOL.
evilsmellyclown Sunday 3/06/2011 at 03:47 PM | 73085
Yeah I am going to go ahead and say that the Regan head is just flat out fucked up! LMAO!!! VERY VERY VERY accurate in a scary way... By the looks of it, it looks like whoever made it usued her lifecast because it's a spot on... David Lady is very well known in this buisness and that also adds to the accuracy... As for the H4 mask... Is that the recast from Crofador's mask or is that another h4??? Also for the record, who did the hair for that?

The hair is VERY accurate from what I see...

Thanks for sharring man! Very cool!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Sunday 3/06/2011 at 04:08 PM | 73087
Very cool mike, love the chop top.

We still need to get together for that beer brother.
skutterk Sunday 3/06/2011 at 05:40 PM | 73093
Yeah I am going to go ahead and say that the Regan head is just flat out fucked up! LMAO!!! VERY VERY VERY accurate in a scary way... By the looks of it, it looks like whoever made it usued her lifecast because it's a spot on... David Lady is very well known in this buisness and that also adds to the accuracy... As for the H4 mask... Is that the recast from Crofador's mask or is that another h4??? Also for the record, who did the hair for that?

The hair is VERY accurate from what I see...

Thanks for sharring man! Very cool!

--Ryan

the H4 is a SP H4 and yep it is the one you speak of from Crofader (Paul Ponce). Scott spencer did the hair and he did it just like the movie hair, white sprayed brown then black. check out the black light pic, you can see the white hair glowing. gned on one de by George Wilbur and the other by Danielle Harris.

mike

evilsmellyclown Sunday 3/06/2011 at 06:06 PM | 73098
Very cool mike, love the chop top.

We still need to get together for that beer brother.thanks brother, yes, very soon. pm me with some days we can do it. after tomorrow, i am off for 4 days.

mike
evilsmellyclown Sunday 3/06/2011 at 06:07 PM | 73099