Forums Horror Movie Talk
DARIO ARGENTO

The more I see of his work the more I like him. So far I seen: Suspiria Inferno

Mother of Tears Demons

Tenbre

Deep Red

The Church

I think they're all great, especially The sters trilogy. Anybody else a fan? Looking for some recommendations from my fellow Bros. I see he's currently working on a 3D veron of Dracula which might be cool, and Deep Red is getting remade by him as well, so I'm looking forward to seeing those two.
Anonymous Sunday 3/06/2011 at 03:33 AM | 73056
I love Argento. I was going to make a thread but never did. so thank you good r
. If you haven't seen Opera yet check that out. I also have to mention Goblin nce its an Argento thread. Goblin are awesome and made some of the best scores in horror IMO.
immortaldeath24 Sunday 3/06/2011 at 04:20 AM | 73064
Cool, another Argento fan. Nice to meet you!! I have to agree with you, GOBLINs muc definitely sets the mood in a lot of Argento's films. Some real creepy stuff, especially the sounds in Suspiria.
Anonymous Sunday 3/06/2011 at 04:25 AM | 73065
I've only seen like 2 of the films you listed so far but i did like them, good creepy atmosphere. But i dont like calling myself a horror fan cause i havent seen susperia yet and its driving me crazy. I keep punching myself for that one. Demons was a blast to watch, have not seen part 2 yet.
MiLeSx13x Sunday 3/06/2011 at 04:34 AM | 73066
Suspiria is on of my favs of all time. Demons was my second fav by him.
Matthew Mayhem Sunday 3/06/2011 at 04:48 AM | 73069
Argento has rightfully earned the title of horror maestro. He is unmatched when it comes to the flair of his camera work and lighting. My favourite Argento films are:

BIRD WITH THE CRYSTAL PLUMAGE SUSPIRIA TENEBRE DEEP RED

Also, just some info, DEMONS was directed by Lamberto Bava and THE CHURCH was directed by Michel Soavi, not Argento.
ny ghoul Wednesday 4/06/2011 at 02:00 PM | 74147
NY Ghoul...Thanks for the FYI about Demons and the Church. I already knew that he didn't direct them, If I'm not mistaken I believe he wrote them.
Anonymous Wednesday 4/06/2011 at 08:28 PM | 74159