Forums Horror Collectibles
Favorite Kills...Tops/Or multiple favorites

Alright fellow dudes, I've been contemplating the history of horror and the uniquely disturbed and great kills that have slashed there way through countless bodies throughout the years.There's the first decapitation from Friday the 13th that was literally made from toothpicks.....there was the ominous Michael Myers emotionless head turn after "hanging" a teen by stabbing him.Zombies ripping flesh and organs....AND....AAAARGGHHH(You get the picture)Anywho I was curious on getting reactions/feedback/questions/concerns/arguments on the staple of kills in the horror genre.You don't have to have a certain number or anything just share. Personally I'm a sucker for the originals but certain scenes from Hatchet I LOVE. Freddy dragging Glenn into the bed. Michael Myers bed sheet phone strangle. Rob Zombies Myers vs. Joe Grizzly Mirrors Jaw Rip Hills Have Eyes 06' Pluto's Death Hellraiser Head Rip Open via chains Virtually any zombie kill--- "It's" opening scene with the girl on the tricycle(beyond creepy) Any of Ashes shenanigans.....guh...I'll think of more....
themorguethemerrier Thursday 3/10/2011 at 03:30 AM | 73253
Damn man, this is a tough one.

All the clascs ade I like Wrong Turn 2's opening kill. That was awesome. The end of Jeepers Creepers was cool and unexpected for a horror/monster movie. Pretty much any kill in the Hatchet movies rule.
Dark Passenger Thursday 3/10/2011 at 06:08 PM | 73276
So many great kills, I know I'm going to leave something out:

"Pez head" kill in Hatchet "Sleeping bag" kill in Friday the 13th Part VII "Hedge clipper" kill in Friday the 13th Part V (best rack too) Tina's death in A Nightmare on Elm Street Glen's death in A Nightmare on Elm Street "Welcome to prime time, bitch!" kill in A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 3 Freddy's death in A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 4 Police station massacre in Tokyo Gore Police Frank's death at the end of Hellraiser Claymation meltdown in Evil Dead Helicopter kill in Dawn of the Dead Helicopter kills in Planet Terror
teamcerberus Thursday 3/10/2011 at 08:56 PM | 73281
one of my personal favorites (even though its not the best kill) is in jason goes to hell where he is in the diner and he takes the little guy and shoves his face in the cooking oil. but thats not the part i love the most its when the fat lady tries to come to his rescue only to have jason elbow her and smash her chin into her mouth. i laugh every time i see it
johns6160 Thursday 3/10/2011 at 09:51 PM | 73285
That's right!Shit can't believe I forgot the Jason Goes to Hell fat lady face smash....good times.....Also I love the splitting in half opener in Wrong Turn 2....might be the best opening kill in a movie I've seen....hard pressed.......Who can forget Welcome to Primetime bitch....loved that one too.....great choices guys......I thought of some of Dead Alive's kills...the scene with the lawn mower....CLASC....& hilarious too.....
themorguethemerrier Sunday 3/13/2011 at 12:46 AM | 73340