Forums Horror Collectibles
Wanna Share That With The Rest Of The Class?

Was just looking for something new. I feel like ive hit a dull spot with my horror movies. Havent seen anything good recently so i was curious if there was anything you guys have watched recently, something a bit obscure that many people havent heard of but was really damn good. It could be old or new, maybe a bit on the odd de. Would love to hear some suggestions.
MiLeSx13x Friday 3/11/2011 at 09:07 PM | 73311
the only horror movie ive seen within the last month that stuck out in my mind was gingerdead man 2:pason of the crust.

its got the only ending in any movie ive ever seen that beats troll 2's double decker bolagna sandwhich.
pantera11431 Friday 3/11/2011 at 09:09 PM | 73312
Not sure if you like Foreign films, but if you do check out....I SAW THE DEVIL. Its an awesome, "REALLY DAMN GOOD" Horror/Thriller Flick which you really should see, bro!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyp7phbZwFA
Anonymous Friday 3/11/2011 at 09:45 PM | 73314
Yea check out I Saw The Devil. You won't be disappointed.

Just make sure you have a ton of beer if you decide to watch Gingerdead man 2.

Also if you like the Giallo genre check out "Amer".
immortaldeath24 Friday 3/11/2011 at 10:58 PM | 73315
Love foreign films but have not seen I Saw the Devil yet, thanks for the recommendation. Gingerbreadman 2 huh...is that one of those so bad its good films? I cant imagine it being anything else lol. Will definitly have a ton of beer ready! To be honest i am fairly new the the giallo genre, but have liked what i have seen so far except for the new york ripper. Not a big fan. I thought Inde was awesome, i want to find more films like that. And i really want to see A Serbian Film, want to see what all the fuss is about.
MiLeSx13x Friday 3/11/2011 at 11:27 PM | 73316
gingerdeadman 2 is from full moon if that sets the bar for your expectations at all. lol

its about Gary Busey being turned into a homicidal cookie....how can you say no to that,right?
pantera11431 Saturday 3/12/2011 at 05:26 AM | 73324
Love foreign films but have not seen I Saw the Devil yet, thanks for the recommendation. Gingerbreadman 2 huh...is that one of those so bad its good films? I cant imagine it being anything else lol. Will definitly have a ton of beer ready! To be honest i am fairly new the the giallo genre, but have liked what i have seen so far except for the new york ripper. Not a big fan. I thought Inde was awesome, i want to find more films like that. And i really want to see A Serbian Film, want to see what all the fuss is about.

NEW YORK RIPPER isn't a good place to start for giallo's, its much more a sleazy slasher film akin to MANIAC. If you want a killer giallo look no further than DEEP RED or TENEBRE. Both Argento films and stellar films at that. Also, treat yourself to some Gaspar Noe, one of my favourite film makers. Check out IRREVERBLE and ENTER THE VOID. Your lust for brutality will be quenched but so will all your other senses, brilliant stuff!
ny ghoul Monday 3/14/2011 at 06:00 PM | 73375
Hey Miles I just finished watching a movie called Macabre(aka Darah). It was milar to Inde and produced by the same guys. Pretty intense flick.
immortaldeath24 Tuesday 3/22/2011 at 01:12 AM | 73690