Forums Horror Collectibles
**M O N S T E R--M A N I A*** 17

Hey BIDITES!

I am BACK FROM MONSTER MANIA 17!!!

This weekend was absolutey amazing & very surreal for me. Meeting Nick Castle & Tommy Lee Wallace was dream come true.Nick & Tommy were overly appreciative of all the fans who came out in support & embraced our love for the film. Also, our obseson with the infamous "white" mask :mrgreen: I met up with some really cool members here on the boards & had a great time taking shots, talking about myers, and just hanging

:drinkers:Thanks to Randy, Matt,Fahad, Curtis, my boy, Ryan, Bob, Matt L., Sam, Mike,Jim, & everyone else who was there. I really have to thank my girl Allison for taking all of these great pics.I apologize in advance over the amount

of pics in the thread. I took over 1,100 pictures an 23 videos throughout the entire weekend. There are Videos to come once they are converted & uploaded. Stay tuned & thank you for looking MANY VIDEOS TO COME!!!

(INCLUDING THE REVEALED COLOR OF THE COVERALLS!!

:shock:

:wink: )

Hope you enjoy

:drinkers:

Take care,

Jim>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>C A U T I O N<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>> EXTREMELY PIC HEAVY<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Pics Are in the order of the Weekend

Had to grab a bite to eat before heading to Cherry Hill

:wink:

In the room with Alli & the fleet before going into the Madness!

:mrgreen:

****M O N S T E R ----M A N I A ******

Mr. Nick Castle

Me & Ryan tting Next to GOD

Fahad, Me & Randy on a high

:P

Mr. Tommy Lee Wallace Tommy "Fuck up the hair"He said this to every person with a mask

Ryan & Wallace

Presenting the gear to the Castle & Wallace

Lance Guest Ready to invade Monster Mania

Ready with tommy!

THE ICONS

TEAM CHARCOAL!!!.... ASSEMMMMBLLLEEE

MYERS FOR PREDENT :mrgreen:

LUNCH ANYONE?

ME & RYAN WITH THE JC H1 & H2'S / 75K CASTLE EDITION & 99 H1 & H2 ME & KENNY (OWNER OF THE MYERS HOUSE)

ME & MATT WITH THE JC KH SLE

KANE HODDER & RA

OTHERS

75KS

RYAN DAWING A NEW LOOK FOR THE JC 75K IN THE PARKING LOT

HSS

THE GROUP @ THE CASTLE Q & A LAST PART OF MONSTER MANIA, ONE OF THE BEST

THANKS FOR LOOKING, MORE VIDEOS TO COME

TheShape1188 Monday 3/14/2011 at 04:58 AM | 73369
My brother I had a blast beyond words. It was ck finaly meeting up face to face. Or should I say mask to mask.lol
Ryn Monday 3/14/2011 at 05:17 AM | 73370
Wow jimmy, those are some great shots brother.I so wish I would've been able to make it. looks like I really missed out.But it looks like it was a great time had by all, and how cool is it to have Castle & Wallaces autograph?

Great stuff fellas.

skutterk Monday 3/14/2011 at 11:33 AM | 73371
Great photos and you really made me regret not going.

Vince
Rabbit in Red Radio Monday 3/14/2011 at 02:00 PM | 73373
I seen you there haha. I yelled HorrorBid but I dont think you heard me haha. MM17 was amazing. Tommy Lee Wallace is such an awesome guy. I feel bad for the people that waited 5 hours for Ace just to find out hes a total d*ck.
immortaldeath24 Monday 3/14/2011 at 03:44 PM | 73374
I WANNA THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS, ESPECIALLY RYAN, WHO I SHARED THIS AMAZING

EXPERIENCE WITH,

COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU. YOU GUYS FUCKIN ROCK. IT WAS

THE TIME OF OUR LIVES, IT WAS BEYOND WORDS. CANNOT WAIT FOR AUGUST!

The Moderator & Supervisor of horrbid.com SAYIN IF YOU DON'T LIKE HORRORBID....GO FUCK YOURSELF
TheShape1188 Tuesday 3/15/2011 at 04:08 AM | 73395
God shit right there, though I can't help but think there shouldve been three in that picture. The Moderator & Supervisor of horrbid.com SAYIN IF YOU DON'T LIKE HORRORBID....GO FUCK YOURSELF
skutterk Tuesday 3/15/2011 at 02:13 PM | 73410
I agree. Shit at one point it was going to be four! God shit right there, though I can't help but think there shouldve been three in that picture. The Moderator & Supervisor of horrbid.com SAYIN IF YOU DON'T LIKE HORRORBID....GO FUCK YOURSELF
Ryn Tuesday 3/15/2011 at 06:32 PM | 73422
very cool shots jim looks like you and allison had a blast

dude go see battle los angelas it kicks ass
catch73 Tuesday 3/15/2011 at 10:53 PM | 73425
Wonderful Shots JimboAli looks a little sad because I couldnt make it, but Ill see ya in AugustNick
myers n San Diego Wednesday 3/16/2011 at 12:50 AM | 73429
THANKS EVERYONE REALLY APPRECIATE THE COMMENTS WE HAD A BLAST!

very cool shots jim looks like you and allison had a blast

dude go see battle los angelas it kicks ass

SCOTT MY BROTHER VERY COOL TO SEE YOU ON THE TE!!!

IF YOU NEED ANYTHING LET ME KNOW.

TAKE CARE & MORE SHOTS & VIDEO TO COME

-JIM
TheShape1188 Wednesday 3/16/2011 at 02:42 AM | 73435