Forums Horror Collectibles
Who do you hate?

It could be an actor, a YouTuber, a board member, etc..... Who do you hate and what would you like to do the them?

I can't fucking stand Lil Wayne. I was heavy into old school hip hop at one point. No Limit and Cash Money have fucking ruined rap for me. Their disgrace to muc was in the late 90's and it hasn't stopped being shitty nce. Haven't listened to any rap in years. It is all shit. I can't stand his stupid fucking face. He looks like he has a glass jaw, his tattoos are fucking hideous. And his voice.... oh god that fucking voice.
Dark Passenger Monday 3/14/2011 at 11:00 PM | 73385
Not sure if I hate anyone but I cant stand gangbangers its so 90's I understand having pride for your hood but theres no more respect with these youngsters nowadays and when you see the ignorance still going on today senseless, mindless killing its ridiculous theres no excussess the "I never had a chance" story is played out lots of people have it hard. I never had it easy so does that give me a right to murder? I can understand stealing a loaf of bread to feed your family but not robbing a liquor store and even worse then a banger from the hood is a surburban kid with a great home life trying to bang omg
Ones Customs Tuesday 3/15/2011 at 12:23 AM | 73387
I fuken hate all the fukrs and the movie twilight i cant stand their stupid faces. Btw im strongly with you on the Gangbanging shit One. Especially the youngster they think they are all dat and shit dey act fukn badass wen dey r with their homies but they aint shit. Mad dogging people to feel cool shooting their own people instead of protecting them. But he thin i hate the most are the girls dat r gangsters. Heres a story just the past week i saw a 15 year old who i thought was my lil cuzin he was with his girl and 2 others. I honk at him wen he turned it wasnt him and this fukn idiot feels so badass and raises up his hand like if he really can fuk me up. Bunch of kids man dnt relize nothing.
Mr.Skemer Tuesday 3/15/2011 at 03:48 AM | 73394
I dont realy hate any actors or muans the people i hate are people that scam people like Conscustoms. heres a video why

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5hP8gQef70 Another thing conscustoms did was he posted pics of some michael myers and dr. loomis on his youtube acount saying he made them...Well they are not his work at all! i belive Darkartist made them! heres the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-McdTNy6 ... er&list=UL

now read the first comment the guy says Holy!!!!! Best Dr. Loomis figure i have ever seen ;) than cons customs writes back and sais thank you. even though its not even his figure. There is many other things he has scamed. so thats why this littleshould be banned from yotube. what other stoys have you heard about him
Zombiezack50 Tuesday 3/15/2011 at 01:59 PM | 73406
Johnny Depp.

Can't stand him...can't stand looking at his face or hearing his voice. I hate Tim Burton for kisng his ass and casting him in everything.

Can't this guy make a movie where he's a normal guy?!

I walked out of the first Pirates, didn't even bother with the sequels.

Even Public Enemies suffered cuz of this idiot, and that wasn't half bad.

He destroyed one of my favorite movies growing up (chocolate factory) and a pretty cool Sondheim mucal.

I also hate him for doing Secret Window cuz now he'll be forever attached to Stephen King's legacy.

The only movie I can stand him in is ANOES, and that could be due to the fact that I love watching him explode as a fountain of blood.

Ahahahahahah!!!

I also hate the guy who's been holding my Pennywise model kit for ransom for 5 months.

I'm pretty sure I ain't getting it.
pzuzu Tuesday 3/15/2011 at 05:32 PM | 73415
Johnny Depp.

Can't stand him...can't stand looking at his face or hearing his voice. I hate Tim Burton for kisng his ass and casting him in everything.

Can't this guy make a movie where he's a normal guy?!

I walked out of the first Pirates, didn't even bother with the sequels.

Even Public Enemies suffered cuz of this idiot, and that wasn't half bad.

He destroyed one of my favorite movies growing up (chocolate factory) and a pretty cool Sondheim mucal.

I also hate him for doing Secret Window cuz now he'll be forever attached to Stephen King's legacy.

The only movie I can stand him in is ANOES, and that could be due to the fact that I love watching him explode as a fountain of blood.

Ahahahahahah!!!

I also hate the guy who's been holding my Pennywise model kit for ransom for 5 months.

I'm pretty sure I ain't getting it.

Damn man. I don't want to sound like a faggot but I love Johnny Depp. He is probably my favorite actor. He's so dreamy.
Dark Passenger Wednesday 3/16/2011 at 12:56 AM | 73431
I dont realy hate any actors or muans the people i hate are people that scam people like Conscustoms. heres a video why

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5hP8gQef70 Another thing conscustoms did was he posted pics of some michael myers and dr. loomis on his youtube acount saying he made them...Well they are not his work at all! i belive Darkartist made them! heres the video

now read the first comment the guy says Holy!!!!! Best Dr. Loomis figure i have ever seen ;) than cons customs writes back and sais thank you. even though its not even his figure. There is many other things he has scamed. so thats why this littleshould be banned from yotube. what other stoys have you heard about him

I agree Zack. Fuck ConsCustoms. He is a piece of shit. LOOOK AT THIS FOOOKN SHIT!!!
Dark Passenger Wednesday 3/16/2011 at 12:57 AM | 73432
I do have to say Mr. Depp is quite fantastic sorry

Ones Customs Wednesday 3/16/2011 at 01:10 AM | 73434
I FUCKING HATE my downstairs neighbor right now. The bitch has been making noise complaints on me for the last few months for no reason. It's a fucking apartment, there will be some noise. I'm not a loud person, I don't have parties and usually just t at my desk and work whenever I'm home. The WORST noise that comes from my apartment is sometimes the dog scratches himself and his foot thumps on the floor.

The bitch had her father yell at me, her friend yell at me, finally SHE yelled at me at 7am when I was sleeping (first time she's ever spoken to me by the way). Just now she called the fucking cops on me. This bitch is certifiably nuts. She used to live elsewhere in the complex and from what I heard she did the same thing to the guy that lived about her there. I so just want to go take a giant shit on her doorstep right now...

Ugh, sorry for the rant but I'm pissed and when I saw this thread I had to unload.
teamcerberus Wednesday 3/16/2011 at 03:31 AM | 73438
I FUCKING HATE my downstairs neighbor right now. The bitch has been making noise complaints on me for the last few months for no reason. It's a fucking apartment, there will be some noise. I'm not a loud person, I don't have parties and usually just t at my desk and work whenever I'm home. The WORST noise that comes from my apartment is sometimes the dog scratches himself and his foot thumps on the floor.

The bitch had her father yell at me, her friend yell at me, finally SHE yelled at me at 7am when I was sleeping (first time she's ever spoken to me by the way). Just now she called the fucking cops on me. This bitch is certifiably nuts. She used to live elsewhere in the complex and from what I heard she did the same thing to the guy that lived about her there. I so just want to go take a giant shit on her doorstep right now...

Ugh, sorry for the rant but I'm pissed and when I saw this thread I had to unload.

No need to be sorry Phil, that's what the threads for. Fuck your neighbor!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should lite her dog on fire and punch her in her barren womb.
Dark Passenger Wednesday 3/16/2011 at 09:18 AM | 73447
Sorry about the Depp hate, guys.

I'm used to being alone on that one.

Heh...

teamcerberus: I don't know if your apartment office will work like mine did, but I had an UPSTAIRS neighbor lady who would bang anytime I turned on the TV.

I got pretty intimidated cuz of it, so I'd try lowering the volume to where I could barely hear it.

Watching anything without subtitles was almost imposble.

I happened to meet another neighbor who lived above HER, on the third floor.

Turns out this bitch was banging on his floor too!

So we both called the front office and bitched about her, saying we couldn't live ordinary lives because of her and that she needed to realize she lived in an apartment and not her own private house.

Fucking duh...

She was gone a week later.

I see her car parked at another building.

I'm sure she's giving someone else shit there now.

Try it...at the very least they might tell her to back off?

Good luck...cuz living like that sucks!

People who demand that kind of lence should be buried x feed underground.
pzuzu Thursday 3/17/2011 at 03:10 PM | 73515
Yeah, I talked to the apartment manager, unfortunately they are VERY hands off here. When I moved in 4 years ago it was a nice complex but now the people who own it don't give a shit. The manager did say that if the lady harasses me again they will kick her out, but nce the most recent incident I have not been able to contact her.

I should be moving in about a month (I'm hoping to move into a condo and right now i'm just waiting to see if they accept my offer, so if/when they take it I'm GONE), so it's not the worst thing to live with in the short term, but it pisses me off to no end.
teamcerberus Thursday 3/17/2011 at 07:50 PM | 73530
I never really hated anyone, until Justin Bieber.
sirbrad Tuesday 3/29/2011 at 08:56 PM | 73928
I never really hated anyone, until Justin Bieber.

You can see him get shot on C (or one of those ever fucking shows). Sadly his bad acting makes it too fake for me to get a boner.
Dark Passenger Wednesday 3/30/2011 at 12:29 AM | 73929

Damn... I didn't know about this.

It's always an artist's fear that some douchebag will take credit for their work and bring suffering to some other poor soul.

Sorry to hear that you got scammed like that, and I hope something really bad happens to this P.O.S for what he did.

DarkArtist81 Saturday 7/30/2011 at 04:51 AM | 79577