Forums Off Topic
For All The Geusts Browsing Horrorbid!!!

I thought I would do a post Just for the geusts that Browse this te!Horrorbid, is a place were all of "US" Horror nuts join together an Yack about our favorite Horror films and dissuss New and Old Horror Memoribillia like Masks, Props, Weapons EXC... On this bord we have ALOT of custom Prop and Mask makers!!! If there is something your ever in search of, it's mple and easy to post a topic asking about something and 9 chances out of 10 there IS someone on the forum who can help you out with it!Why spend your time at Horrorbid as a geust? Make yourselves welcome and gn up for an account! It only takes a minute and the best part is ""ITS FREE!!!"" Not to many things in life anymore come free! Did I mention that you can even Buy, Sell, Trade, Swap FOR FREE??? Did you fella's also know you can open your Own Bac Store for FREE??? Absolutely NO listing Fees and you can meet some of the best people on here!!! Everyone is nice and we all get along just fine!!!gn up guys and gals for an account!!! Most of us all get together on Monday Nights at 8 and up for Monday Night Mayhem in the Chat Room!!!

Look Into it!!! I was skeptical about it when I first herd about it, but after 2 weeks of this te, I was Hooked!!! Definatly a te to belong to if your a Horror Fan. You wouldn't be viting if you wernt a Horror Fan so why not gn up?

Anyway if anyone reads this post who is already a member of Horrorbid, Feel free to let the geusts know a little bit about you and what you do!!!

Thanks for those of you who took the time to read this and thanks to all the geusts that became a member!!! --Harry Warden

Harry Warden Tuesday 6/17/2008 at 07:28 PM | 13635
well said Harry! We are having a lot of guests thumb threw the te and will more often now that the auction te is really taking shape. Again thanks for posting that....J
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 6/17/2008 at 07:45 PM | 13637
brown noser...you must really want that free mask to be scoring so many brownie points like this......

time for me to cheeze it...

Tommy
Homicidal9 Tuesday 6/17/2008 at 07:49 PM | 13638
brown noser...you must really want that free mask to be scoring so many brownie points like this......

time for me to cheeze it...

TommyI know how it looks, but in all reality I am always looking down the page to see who is online and I'm always seeing at least 1 geust. I thought by posting that, that we could get more members and expand Horrorbid into a bigger community!

--Harry

Harry Warden Tuesday 6/17/2008 at 07:51 PM | 13639
sure...sure...whatever you say my man.

But in all seriousness, I feel the exact same way that you do.

I noticed this sometime back in the new members section. All of these people gned up...and never posted so i respond with a thread very milar to this one. Like Justin already mentioned, hopefully with Horrobid going into full swing like it is, more and more people will become members. Then, we can be condered as the original members of the board....ahhh...think of the fanfare...all the newbs looking up to us...the free brownies, lemonade....masks...i cannot wait...LOL

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Tuesday 6/17/2008 at 07:54 PM | 13641
Tommy you'll be limoune riding, jet flying, kiss stealing and wheeling and dealing before you know it. You spent time in our logo if I remember correctly in the early days of the forum, that is like being in a movie right there! As for guests not registering I will be real honest. I vit a pro wrestling message board often, been a member for nearly 5 years and I have posted twice. Not sure why but I love to read. So I think many people are the same way. They like hearing news and people goofing off but some people would rather stay in the shadows I think. Either way we are very glad to have them and we would love for you to become a part of the group but we can see why you many not, HAHAHAHA!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 6/17/2008 at 08:01 PM | 13642
well if all that talk between you and sam about richard gere and gerbils don't scare them away...then absolutely nothing we say or do will...i don't know if that is really a good thing though...

Tommy
Homicidal9 Tuesday 6/17/2008 at 08:03 PM | 13643
LMAO! Well that is a funny story. We actually decided to stop with the antics as it does probably put "scare the hell out of" off so I think maybe less gerbils in the butt jokes and McCain Dahmer posts will be at a minimum from now on
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 6/17/2008 at 08:06 PM | 13644
well if all that talk between you and sam about richard gere and gerbils don't scare them away...then absolutely nothing we say or do will...i don't know if that is really a good thing though...

Tommy

HAHAHAHHAH Good point!

DaShape Tuesday 6/17/2008 at 09:24 PM | 13650
They like hearing news and people goofing off but some people would rather stay in the shadows I think. Either way we are very glad to have them and we would love for you to become a part of the group but we can see why you many not, HAHAHAHA!I don't know if I'd want to be part of any forum that would let me be a mod

;)
lblambert Tuesday 6/17/2008 at 10:26 PM | 13653
They like hearing news and people goofing off but some people would rather stay in the shadows I think. Either way we are very glad to have them and we would love for you to become a part of the group but we can see why you many not, HAHAHAHA!I don't know if I'd want to be part of any forum that would let me be a mod

LMAO! Lambert your not just a mod. Your a mask warehouse, who wouldn't love you

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 6/17/2008 at 10:34 PM | 13657
LMAO! Lambert your not just a mod. Your a mask warehouse, who wouldn't love youFunny you ask...I happen to have a list...

lblambert Tuesday 6/17/2008 at 10:37 PM | 13659
LMAO! Lambert your not just a mod. Your a mask warehouse, who wouldn't love youFunny you ask...I happen to have a list...Well I forget to tell you, your also a lawyer. Not sure about in Canada but here in America, well they, how do I say this nicely, are bacally on par with Satan.....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 6/17/2008 at 10:40 PM | 13660
LMAO! Lambert your not just a mod. Your a mask warehouse, who wouldn't love youFunny you ask...I happen to have a list...Well I forget to tell you, your also a lawyer. Not sure about in Canada but here in America, well they, how do I say this nicely, are bacally on par with Satan..... Up here we're condered to be a bit worse...

lblambert Tuesday 6/17/2008 at 10:48 PM | 13664
Up here we're condered to be a bit worse...

LMFAO!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 6/17/2008 at 10:54 PM | 13668
Lee if you get any more famous with your collection they may as well sculpt a mask of you and make little action figures with your suite an tie on! (Some Accessorys Required)- Does not come with Collection! hahahahahaha --Harry

Harry Warden Tuesday 6/17/2008 at 10:57 PM | 13670
Lee if you get any more famous with your collection they may as well sculpt a mask of you and make little action figures with your suite an tie on! (Some Accessorys Required)- Does not come with Collection! hahahahahaha --HarryThere's already one out there bro:

lblambert Tuesday 6/17/2008 at 11:09 PM | 13673
after reading the posts in this thread I started to hear the fergie glamerous song....lol

g l a m..........
quietonthesetstudios Tuesday 6/17/2008 at 11:18 PM | 13676