Forums Horror Collectibles
Are vampires homosexuals?

Don't you remember when vampires were actually scary? What ever happened to Salem's Lot? Now we get pasty ass twig people vampires falling in love with each other. Don't get me wrong --a dude biting another dude's neck is a little gay to me-- but at least old school vampires would rip their fucking throat out. Now we get a vampire movie or show and it's about being in love. Are you fucking kidding me?? Blade is cool, but doesn't strike me as a horror vampire movie. It's more of a superhero movie with some teenage heartthrobs thrown in (Ryan Reynolds -- I mean Jesca Biel-- is smoking hot).

I know we don't have too many readers on this forum but if you're into an awesome vampire book, check out Draculas by Jack Kilborn/JA Konrath. Their is a rip your fucking throat out vampire story.

I just wish we could actually have a 2000's vampire movie that is actually any good. When the hell was the last good vampire horror flick???

Dark Passenger Thursday 3/17/2011 at 10:53 AM | 73507
Yea im with u man. Bak den the vampire movies wer alot scarier the 2000 vampire flix are gay. My fav vampirw flik Fright Night!!!!!!!
Mr.Skemer Thursday 3/17/2011 at 01:19 PM | 73510
Ya i also agree, I want to see more movies like 30 days of night! Twilight completly ruined vampires for alot of people now people see vampires as these gay sparkely guys doing terrible acting. like they should have edward or whatever ripping the chicks head off then drinking the blood. now that would be somthing i would watch!

Zombiezack50 Thursday 3/17/2011 at 01:40 PM | 73511
teamcerberus Thursday 3/17/2011 at 02:14 PM | 73513
They were in Interview with a Vampire OMG lol
Ones Customs Friday 3/18/2011 at 06:58 PM | 73571