Forums Horror Collectibles
Halloween 3 what would happen next?

Todd Farmer stated that the script for H3 would continue Rob Zombies already developed story but also bring it closer to the original concept of Halloween without cheating the mythology which I find it hard to believe but who knows?

Picking up where the directors cut left

off

because thats the way Rob Zombie wanted it us to see it originally.

This could have the longest answer ever but try to break it down to a bac outline
Ones Customs Friday 3/18/2011 at 07:09 PM | 73572
I hate to reference Halloween: Ressurection at all, Yikes, but that film used the opening to tie up the story line left by H2O. After that, then the film went into a totally different story line. I think Todd and Louise would bacally use the opening of their Halloween 3 to finish the story line left by Zombie's Halloween 2 and then take what in essence would be their new movie,,after the opening credits roll, and mold it to fit John Carpenter's vion and/or style of film.

That's my guess and I am sticking with it! :)
jasonsfury Friday 3/18/2011 at 08:09 PM | 73582
Iv been hearing so many roomers about halloween 3D, i heard that they originaly were going to do the whole thing with the masks, but now i belive todd is going to compleately re-degn the movie. Well it was originaly going to be called halloween 3 but now its halloween 3D, In my mind i realy dont think halloween 3 is going to be made, if they do dede to do the whole mask thing with the pumpkin, witch and scull i highly doubt it will be called halloween 3, mainly because people probobly wont go see it only the die-hard fans of halloween will, but if they re-degn it i think that would be kind of dumb its like remaking the remake i just dont see the point so thats my opinion on halloween 3
Zombiezack50 Friday 3/18/2011 at 08:13 PM | 73584
Well I think if they continued Rob's story it's safe to say Dr. Loomis is dead.

After the gunshots Michael is taken to the morgue and is being prepared for cremation by the state. He wakes up (it doesn't need to be explained, he is Michael Myers) and finds what's left of his clothes and mask. He loses the flannel and coats but the coveralls are all tattered and torn. His shoulders, back, and chest are showing through the rips and tears in his coveralls. The mask is almost the same but with a rip by the mouth on the oppote de, showing his clenched teeth (thanks One).

Michael escapes killing along the way to find Laurie at the mental hospital she is in.The rest of the movie takes place in the mental hospital. Scout Taylor Compton is forced to wear assless scrubs the whole movie in this veron.
Dark Passenger Friday 3/18/2011 at 09:09 PM | 73585
I would have liked to have seen Rob Zombie put his talent in the Mask Theme as seen in the original flick.

But... that is me.

TexasKev
TexasKev Saturday 3/19/2011 at 04:34 PM | 73609