Forums Horror Movie Talk
First Look at a Cave-dweller from 'Descent 2'!

From Bloody-Disgusting.

It is now confirmed, we have our sequel . . . .PLEASE DON'T SUCK, PLEASE DON'T SUCK

DaShape Wednesday 6/18/2008 at 04:20 AM | 13717
I'm excited about the sequel... I just know it has a different director (which always makes me doubtful). I'm hoping that they don't show too much of the bad guys, as people tend to do in sequels. They did a good job in the first one for the most part of keeping them in the shadows. As long as this movie is in the same style as the first one... it should turn out fine. Thanks for posting this by the way.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 6/18/2008 at 04:28 AM | 13718
i havent seen the first one yet believe it or not, havent had the urge to either
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 6/18/2008 at 06:27 AM | 13719
You should see it Bisco. I had heard so much about it I just went ahead and bought the damn thing. It surpassed my expectations. Rent it one night.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 6/18/2008 at 07:44 AM | 13720
i havent seen the first one yet believe it or not, havent had the urge to either You're not the only one bro! I havn't seen it either for the same reasons... Just havn't had the urdge... I herd alot of good things as well Pat, but I also herd the ending was a big let down... ? ... --Harry

Harry Warden Wednesday 6/18/2008 at 12:03 PM | 13722
Looking forward to the sequal....the 1st one was great

kweandee Wednesday 6/18/2008 at 12:17 PM | 13724
I own it but don't remember the movie. I get the cave and the decent mixed up.
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 6/18/2008 at 12:35 PM | 13725
You're not the only one bro! I havn't seen it either for the same reasons... Just havn't had the urdge... I herd alot of good things as well Pat, but I also herd the ending was a big let down... ? ... --HarryWell the only veron I've ever seen is the unrated cut on DVD. I heard that the ending of the theatrical veron was a letdown, but the ending on the veron I have on the DVD is different. It's the better ending from what Ive heard. Like I said though, it's the only one I've seen, and I liked it.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 6/18/2008 at 10:32 PM | 13737
Awesome pic! Thanks for posting.

The first is one of my top fave horror movies as long as you're only talking the unrated director's cut.

The theatrical ending is just nowhere near as satisfying or believable.

Those that haven't had the urge should just check it out on a slow TV night (only at night with all the lights off).

I just sort of watched it one night on a whim and was totally amazed.

I just wish one of the talented mask makers out here would attempt a cave-dweller mask.

I'd pay big $$$ for one...

;)
deathrisingup Thursday 6/19/2008 at 12:41 PM | 13774