Forums Horror Collectibles
What Are You Afraid Of?

Hey everyone, just thought this would be a fun topic. So what are you afraid of? It could be a fobia, a part of a movie or anything. I started to watch horror movies before i watched any type of kids shows ( I know its messed up lol ) so i remember being afaid of some things in kids movies. Like the movie Babe (the one withe the little pig) I used to be terrified of the duck in that movie, and it still terrifyes me. Its so scary!!!

I dont know why but it just does. One other show that scared me so bad was called Nanalan heres a clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1SoADE ... re=relatedit just somthing about it that is so mest up!

so tell us what your afraid of

Zombiezack50 Sunday 3/20/2011 at 02:36 PM | 73632

Very cool question!...I think if I break it down it comes to a lot of things. The top one I think is if I just lost my mind. Flat out didn't recognize family or friends just a really radical almost schizophrenic-kind-of-type deal. That to me would be terrifying trying to regain whatever memory....just the idea of long yourself i suppose.
themorguethemerrier Sunday 3/20/2011 at 05:19 PM | 73634
When I was a boy I was scared of the movie JAWS. I guess to this day I am scared of sharks, but who isn't?? Sharks and Bears are real life horror monsters IMO. There is something terrifying aboout being eaten alive, maybe that is why I like the movie Jeepers Creepers so much.

I am also afraid of getting fat in all seriousness. Maybe because I'd be more edible and filling?
Dark Passenger Monday 3/21/2011 at 12:10 PM | 73660