Forums Horror Collectibles
FRIGHT NIGHT REMAKE *FUCK ME*

Well of course they were going to make it, but shit it just snuck up on me. From what I have read its up in the air, could be good but from a pic I saw its doubtful. well I won't say much until I see it. but I will say I loved this film and will be pissed if its stupid.p.s.I'm going to say that all the movies nce cinema began will be remade no doubt.
Stilesp1985 Thursday 3/24/2011 at 05:01 AM | 73757
Yea seriously, i think i've become numb to remakes. There gonna happen so i see it this way, if its good then...well then awesome, but if its bad then i just ignore it. This remake phase will end, were almost there just hang in there.
MiLeSx13x Thursday 3/24/2011 at 02:32 PM | 73763
Well it was bound to happen. Here's hoping.
Ryn Thursday 3/24/2011 at 03:09 PM | 73766
AND if there is any truth to this trailer at all then IT LOOKS LIKE DOG SHIT!!! This trailer seems so be fan made though... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW44o8FGqBU

just through me in the fucking garbage... Of all 200 remakes this past 3 years give or take, there has ONLY been 1 decent one... and here is where I either get ripped apart by my fellow savage bidites OR agreed apon... And the remake is...........................................................................................................NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREETNot saying that it is a GREAT movie, but I am saying of ALL the remakes... This one is the best IMO...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Saturday 3/26/2011 at 01:41 PM | 73831
Yea that was fan made. I seen alpha dog, and charlie bartlett in there. A scene from Disturbia (when he rolls under the garage door). London Boulevard, and The recruit.

I also think I saw a scene from a Twilight movie (the roof jump)
Stilesp1985 Saturday 3/26/2011 at 03:27 PM | 73839