Forums Horror Movie Talk
Macabre aka Dara

Has anybody else seen this movie?

It was made in

ngapore by the Mo Brothers.

It was also produce by the same team that produced the french film Inde.

Macabre is a nice little gem I stumbled upon.

If you are a fan of Inde or just craving gore check this flick out.

Synops:

Two newly weds Adjie and Astrid, along with 3 of their best friends decided to have an interstate road trip as a last attempt to reconcile Adjie with his estranged little ster Ladya. Their trip is however abruptly interrupted when they run into Maya, a strange girl out of nowhere, who wanders aimlessly into their path. "I've been robbed" is all she has to say. The friends unanimously decided to give her a ride to her isolated house by the end of the woods. Maya introduces Adjie and friends to her blue-blooded mother Dara, a woman of ageless enigma and few spoken words. Dara insts that their kindness should be repaid with a dinner feast. This is where the night turns into a crimson-hell for the 6 friends, who find themselves trapped and hunted down by Dara and her cult-like family of her three deadly protégés, born and raised to systematically eliminate unsuspecting passers-by for one nefarious reason. Slaughtered one by one, everybody will bleed, the darkest of nights never looked so red.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGN_awenhwk
immortaldeath24 Friday 3/25/2011 at 04:34 PM | 73783
I thought you meant the Lamberto Bava film at first, my bad! Good report man! thanks for sharing something new!
ny ghoul Saturday 3/26/2011 at 06:00 AM | 73818