Forums Horror Movie Talk
HorrorBid at Maskapallooza

This was going to be a tough trip for us to make but I think we are going to be able to make the trip. Should be good times and this much I know....

1. There is a 99% chance we will be there. 2. We will be getting Sam McCain drunk. 3. We will then get said McCain so drunk he pukes once. 3. We will then put said McCain's hand in warm water a laugh hysterically. 4. We will then put said McCain in a dress and draw on him 5. All joking ade I can't wait to meet ya McCain and so many others finally.

Scott load up brother, we'll pick you up at the airport!!!!!

Who else is going to be there????
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 6/19/2008 at 07:35 PM | 13793
This was going to be a tough trip for us to make but I think we are going to be able to make the trip. Should be good times and this much I know....

1. There is a 99% we will be there. 2. We will be getting Sam McCain drunk. 3. We will then get said McCain so drunk he pukes once. 3. We will then put said McCain's hand in warm water a laugh hysterically. 4. We will then put said McCain in a dress and draw on him 5. All joking ade I can't wait to meet ya McCain and so many others finally.

Scott load up brother, we'll pick you up at the airport!!!!!

Who else is going to be there????

Tis true, Booman and I decided that HorrorBid needed to be represented at Maskapallooza/Monster Mania in Jersey this August.

If you're a member of the forum, we'll be buying you a drink.
DaShape Thursday 6/19/2008 at 07:44 PM | 13794
Fenner these poor people have no idea what they are getting themselves into, do they? I have a feeling the stories from this convention will be legendary and it is going to be so good to get to see you guys in person. Scott I will give you a hollar this weekend and Fenner we need to get in touch with Casey. Lets start building a posse so if (when) McCain gets himself in trouble we can all pitch in to bail him out, LOL!!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 6/19/2008 at 07:48 PM | 13795
Wish I could come! Jersey isnt that far from PA, but unfortunatly there's alot of things that need to be done and I would hate like hell to go and not blow a wad of money SO... I'll hold out for now... Maybe sometime you guys will catch me at Horrorhound weekend or ""HorrorBID Weekend"" ??? We'll see, but you guys have a Blast and I look forward to Pictures and storys!!! For god sakes if you make Sam piss himself, I WANT TO SEE PICTURES!!! hahahahahahaha --Harry

Harry Warden Thursday 6/19/2008 at 09:39 PM | 13796
I can pretty much guarantee puking will be involved....but I have never passed out from booze....you have not idea what you're in for.
HorrorSanctum Thursday 6/19/2008 at 09:52 PM | 13797
i wont be there but you can bet your bottom dollar ill be at horrorhound in detroit
Johnny Bisco Thursday 6/19/2008 at 10:10 PM | 13798
There's a chance I may be going. It's a slim chance (two separate trials have to fold) but I'm trying my best.
lblambert Thursday 6/19/2008 at 11:06 PM | 13801
I want to make it out to this one badly!
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 6/19/2008 at 11:50 PM | 13802
There's a chance I may be going. It's a slim chance (two separate trials have to fold) but I'm trying my best. OH NO LEE...YOU WILL BE GOING!!
HorrorSanctum Friday 6/20/2008 at 01:34 AM | 13811
Ok, First . .. Bisco we will absolutely be seeing you at Detroit HorrorHound and we will also be making an appearance at the Indy HorrorHound this August as well.Second, Lee .. . you have to make it (I'm acting as if your job isn't important or something LOL).

If all of us end up at Monster Mania . ..

I predict

DaShape Friday 6/20/2008 at 02:07 AM | 13819
Ok, First . .. Bisco we will absolutely be seeing you at Detroit HorrorHound and we will also be making an appearance at the Indy HorrorHound this August as well.Second, Lee .. . you have to make it (I'm acting as if your job isn't important or something LOL).

If all of us end up at Monster Mania . ..

I predictI'm more of a beer belly kind of guy. I get mean when I do shots and usually end up bleeding some how.
quietonthesetstudios Friday 6/20/2008 at 03:15 AM | 13836
LOL...you guys are so funny. Where in Jersey is this?? This one may be close enough that I can actually go to...lol
kweandee Friday 6/20/2008 at 11:53 AM | 13844
Cherry Hill, NJ
DaShape Friday 6/20/2008 at 01:27 PM | 13864
Is there a webte? :)
kweandee Friday 6/20/2008 at 02:40 PM | 13870
See you guys there.

It'll be nice to meet everyone.

href="http://monstermania.net">http://monstermania.net

href="http://www.rubberroom101.com/">http://www.rubberroom101.com/
GeorgeL Friday 6/20/2008 at 07:44 PM | 13887
Same to you George, make sure you bring your '75 Kirk so we can drink beer out of it, LMAO!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 6/20/2008 at 07:48 PM | 13888