Forums Horror Collectibles
Favorite Guilty Pleasures

In horror there are a lot of reasons to watch.A.)It's fun in a kill you spooky kind of way B.)Nudity C.)Kills/gross effects.....these are but a few of the really cool escapist pleasures I'm sure we find titillating.(Yeah I just said that)But lets dive deeper whether its stoner comedy or the fact that

when they get in a car it never starts...what are YOUR favorite horror guilty pleasures?Terrible flicks you find oddly entertaining?Gratuitous sex?The scenes in the bathroom where someones looking in the mirror and you know they'l see "something"....Sheer flat-out flesh ripping and blood letting?Werewolves?Movies that make way too many sequels that "bleed" the franchise yet you still like them?Actors/actresses that you just like to follow despite genre or its their only film?Style/technique.(found footage/slasher/creature feature/ghost)?Whatever it is don't be bashful and share!!!! Personally I love me some nudity in horror...just love it....and I like some pretty campy 80's horror flicks like House and Waxworks....I'm especially digging the fourth installment of the eight films to die for horrorfest right now......anywho I'll share MORE later how about you guys?
themorguethemerrier Wednesday 3/30/2011 at 05:28 AM | 73938
Anything by Kevin Williamson, im a big slasher/gorehound but i love the faculty and the scream movies. I think he is a great screenwriter
MiLeSx13x Wednesday 3/30/2011 at 06:22 PM | 73950
I think a lot of the stuff I love to watch SHOULD be a guilty pleasure, but I rarely feel guilty about it. I'd probably have to name 2 of the movie that ironically began my obseson with slasher films: "Jason X" and "Halloween: Resurrection".

Jason X is just campy as hell and fun to watch and for some reason I really like the Myers mask in Resurrection.
teamcerberus Thursday 3/31/2011 at 07:41 PM | 74002
I like to masturbate. Like A LOT.
Dark Passenger Thursday 3/31/2011 at 11:54 PM | 74010