Forums Horror Movie Talk
New Score!!!

Got this coming to me, in a trade from ebay for the Last HB. Sweater!!! Guy wanted to expand his Freddy Collection and I wanted one of his custom J5 Hocks that he made!!! I got him to join Horrorbid as well! His User name is Slasher70. Look for him!

This Sucker is Bad Ass Looking!!!

I told him about Selling on here for FREE and I think we are going to have another Custom Hockey mask Maker!!!

--Harry

Harry Warden Friday 6/20/2008 at 02:22 AM | 13825
Got this coming to me, in a trade from ebay for the Last HB. Sweater!!! Guy wanted to expand his Freddy Collection and I wanted one of his custom J5 Hocks that he made!!! I got him to join Horrorbid as well! His User name is Slasher70. Look for him!

This Sucker is Bad Ass Looking!!!

I told him about Selling on here for FREE and I think we are going to have another Custom Hockey mask Maker!!!

--HarryGreat Harry, you got a good trade out of it and introduced somebody new to the forum . . . mison accomplished!
DaShape Friday 6/20/2008 at 02:29 AM | 13827
hell yeah, I love a good Roy mask! Nice score!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 6/20/2008 at 03:02 AM | 13831
Very cool man. Congrats on the score.
quietonthesetstudios Friday 6/20/2008 at 03:10 AM | 13833
nice Roy bro! i wish someone would trade a hock to me lol
Johnny Bisco Friday 6/20/2008 at 01:07 PM | 13850
Lookin good mang!
Evildsm Friday 6/20/2008 at 03:33 PM | 13872
Thanks guys! I'm glad you all like it! Bisco bro, to be honest with you I didn't think he would trade I just seen it and figured what the hell it's worth asking and it paid off. You see, I ALWAYS wanted a Roy Hock because for some reason F13th Part 5 "A New Begining" seemed to be the sequal of choice when it came down to watching a Jason film. I don't know why? I just thought it to be clasc in a Jason/not really Jason kind of way if that makes any sense? I really liked the change of turn in that film comparred to all the rest. So every time I'd get on ebay I'd see what they had going down for part 5 hocks. Finally I found this one, which I really like! Should have Elastic Straps to be screen accurate, but hey, I can't complain! I think it looks great! He did a wonderful job from what I can see and I will post pictures as soon as I get it!!! Thanks Again Fella's!!!

--Harry

Harry Warden Saturday 6/21/2008 at 12:52 AM | 13924