Forums Horror Movie Talk
prop shop escape mask.

Hey guys the escape mask made from the same plastic as the les mask?? Let me know. Bisco I know you own one and have seen the others so help me out.
quietonthesetstudios Friday 6/20/2008 at 01:12 PM | 13855
yep its the same plastic

very durable!
Johnny Bisco Friday 6/20/2008 at 01:14 PM | 13858
Very cool.

I have formed plastic for many years in the car stereo world molding tv screen into stock dashes of cars and I was mesng with my les and molded it so it fits my head perfectly. I was thinking about doing the same with the escape mask.
quietonthesetstudios Friday 6/20/2008 at 01:17 PM | 13861
would a hair dryer work for that? i need to bend the des back a bit so it fits more comfortably
Johnny Bisco Friday 6/20/2008 at 01:19 PM | 13862
would a hair dryer work for that? i need to bend the des back a bit so it fits more comfortably Yeah man but be careful. Just ease into it and you can form it. Afterall thats what plastic is made for. Unless it is reinforced you cant heat it up and move it. Then again you can still cut bend and refix panels and blend them again with more plastic....lol...I love the stuff.

Oh and I just snagged an escape mask.
quietonthesetstudios Friday 6/20/2008 at 01:28 PM | 13865
im not gonna use a blow torch man lmao

im just wondering if i heat the cheek areas up a bit and i form them back if it will stay that way

im a machinist.........great with steel and not very knowledgeable on plastics
Johnny Bisco Friday 6/20/2008 at 01:39 PM | 13869
I'll be damned! Learn something new everyday! haha... Never knew you could do that with plastics. I'm not the type that would do anything like that though. I like to keep my stuff exactly the way it was ment to be made and put it up as a collectable. I don't wear anything long enough that it becomes uncomfortable anyway. I just like trying stuff out for picture purposes.

I'd be afraid of depreating the value of things. AND I never new that you - "Bisco" was a Machinist??? WOW Impresve man! Whats really scary is that you are Drunk most of the time!--Harry

Harry Warden Saturday 6/21/2008 at 01:00 AM | 13925
i dont drink at work....................................................anymore lol im the head of my department and lead programmer so thats not a good idea anymore
Johnny Bisco Saturday 6/21/2008 at 01:06 AM | 13928
im not gonna use a blow torch man lmao

im just wondering if i heat the cheek areas up a bit and i form them back if it will stay that way

im a machinist.........great with steel and not very knowledgeable on plastics Cool man yeah just form it to how you like it a pop it in the fridge with the beer for a few minutes and your golden.
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 6/21/2008 at 02:15 PM | 13996