Forums Horror Movie Talk
Kevin Williamson FINALLY Talks About SCREAM 4 Mess

Entertainment Weekly finally caught up with the busy writer to discuss the controveral issue of his script being rewritten on SCREAM 4. If you Ghostface fans remember correctly Ehren Kruger was brought in early in production to due re-writes on the script which caused an outrage of speculation that the project was doomed. Here is what Williamson had to say,

"Everyone was second-guesng everything, because everyone wanted it to be so perfect," Williamson recalls. His arguments with Weinstein intenfied over the months and ultimately came to a head. "Oh, I got in a big fight with Bob," says Williamson. "We got into a masve fight creatively, and we hugged it out and then we moved on."

Plot Synops: "dney Prescott (Neve Campbell), now the author of a self-help book, returns home to

Woodsboro on the last stop of her book tour. There she reconnects with Sheriff Dewey (David Arquette) and Gale (Courteney Cox), who are now married, as well as her coun Jill (Emma Roberts) and her Aunt Kate (Mary McDonnell). Unfortunately dney's appearance also brings about the return of Ghostface, putting dney, Gale, and Dewey, along with Jill, her friends, and the whole town of Woodsboro in danger."

Witness the rebirth of the franchise on April 15th, 2011.

Source:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/04/07/screa ... eks-cover/
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 4/07/2011 at 03:59 PM | 74170
I really hate The Weinstein Company.

I kinda wish they bit the bullet when they had money problems .
immortaldeath24 Thursday 4/07/2011 at 07:17 PM | 74185