Forums Horror Movie Talk
Night of the "LITTLE" Dead!!!

Here’s a fun “little” story. I won’t spend a whole lot of time on it nce it is just a “short”, but I thought it was pretty cool regardless!

Frank Ippolito (from SyFy’s FACE OFF) has released a fun little film short that we deemed interesting enough to share with you: NIGHT OF THE LITTLE DEAD!!! Included here are the two trailers as well as a few production stills.

NIGHT OF THE LITTLE DEAD stars Bill Moseley (The Devil’s Rejects), Adam Savage (of the series "Mythbusters"), comedian Penn Jillette, James Hurley, Erica Taylor, Gary Morgan, Aye Jaye, and Martin Klebba. The story revolves around a group or rural bumpkins inde a bait and tackle shop/bar named Sadie 'n Sadie's Grub n Grub defending themselves against, you guesses it, a group of pint zed ghouls!

Ippolito had this to say about the “short” short;

"We're planning on having Night of the Little Dead available through iTunes. National Lampoon has shown interest in handling it so I would assume in the next few months you can get it there. We are also looking into what film festival we want to premiere it at. Our good pal Shade Rupe has been hunting around for what deadlines we can meet and what would be the best fest to hit up first. As soon as we get post all the way done, we'll be hitting up fests more vigorously."

Hey, I’ll watch it for Bill Moseley alone!

Here are a few stills

And the two trailers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uIKylChXmr8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X_3S489UFFw

Looks really interesting! Well, a "little"......(I had to get one more in there...)
vbrockladyv Thursday 4/07/2011 at 04:54 PM | 74174
i found him so annoying nad arrogant on faceoff, plus his owkr was subpart...but ill give him a shot
stephens540 Thursday 4/07/2011 at 06:25 PM | 74178
looks good, like it will be funny. hope to see this.

p.s. the midget is the guy from "The Cape" he's a pretty good actor, I'm kinda pissed they canceled that show
Stilesp1985 Thursday 4/07/2011 at 08:29 PM | 74194