Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Where the "RUBBER" Meets the Road

Have you ever seen a movie that had such a horrible premiss that it turned out so bad it was good (think Plan 9 from Outer Space or Special Dead). Well, that's what RUBBER is. A movie so bad its great. The story is that of a tire in the desert that has telekinetic abilities, such as making peoples heads explode. When I first saw the trailer for this movie I thought "has to be fake, it comes out on April 1st", but low and behold it was real. So yesterday I was able to t down and watch it and to my surprise it is actually a decent watch. The movie did the best thing it could, realized it was stupid and owned it. The cast is a bunch of character actors who are not well know, but deliver stellar performances. The location is awesome (kiki palms motel *wink wink*) and the tire is really quite believable (I know , but its true). Overall I found it to be a really funny movie with some great head exploons. So if your looking for a laugh and a good time, check it out. You wont be disappointed.

Stilesp1985 Thursday 4/07/2011 at 08:08 PM | 74192
I loved Rubber. An homage to No Reason.
immortaldeath24 Thursday 4/07/2011 at 08:57 PM | 74197
Pretty good film that caught me by surprise and an awesome poster by fantasy artist legend Boris Vallejo!!!
ny ghoul Sunday 4/10/2011 at 02:14 AM | 74279
I wanna see it..And yes, when I saw the trailer, I knew the hotel in the trailer was the same one from The Devil's Rejects..Awesome..
Moon Wednesday 4/20/2011 at 03:35 AM | 74749
Sat through 30 minutes and turned it off.

Sometimes no reason can be a bad thing.
gummi Saturday 7/23/2011 at 03:59 AM | 79162