Forums Horror Movie Talk
Best Character That You Know Will Get The Axe (Literally)

Have you ever put on a horror movie and half way though kinda just fell in love with a character? Lets be honest, 95 percent of the time we know whos going to live and whos going to die. But you dont care, in the back of your mind you know this character is going to get the axe(or knife, or machete, or pickaxe, or garden shears, you get the point), but you still root for them all the way. You find yourself actually yelling "NO" and "TURN AROUND HES BEHIND YOU!" at the screen. Maybe he or she gets away for now...but you know he or she wont be safe forever...

I rarely ever scream at the t.v. but i think we all catch ourselves doing it every once in awhile. There have been a few times that i just didnt want a certin character to die. Whether it be because they were just a good well written character, or you felt really bad for them, maybe they were really hot (why do they kill off the hot ones so quick sometimes!), or maybe just really funny. Do any characters come to mind for you guys?
MiLeSx13x Saturday 4/09/2011 at 04:43 PM | 74267
It's stupid, but I was pissed when they killed randy in Scream 2...... I was like "he's not dead, it's like dewy he'll live"

then shaun of the dead, when Ed (nick frost) got bit... But the ending made up for that
Stilesp1985 Sunday 4/10/2011 at 04:44 AM | 74282
It's stupid, but I was pissed when they killed randy in Scream 2...... I was like "he's not dead, it's like dewy he'll live"

then shaun of the dead, when Ed (nick frost) got bit... But the ending made up for that

Completely agree with you man, 100 percent. Randy barely made it though half the damn movie!
MiLeSx13x Sunday 4/10/2011 at 04:49 PM | 74296