Forums Television
Jason Voorhees-Ghost Hunter?

Yep, you read that right! Jason Voorhees--Ghost Hunter. Oh, did I mention that he'll be hunting ghosts with Leatherface as well?!? That's exactly what we're looking at

Follow up:

In the flood of sub-par "Ghost Investigation" shows popping up on every channel these days, it looks like we're going to have one more. The twist this time: Kane Hodder (Jason Voorhees), R.A. Mihailoff (Leatherface), Adam Green (Hatchet), Chris Carnel

(My Bloody Valentie 3D) and Rick McCallum (25 year veteren stuntman). Of course they're not going to be dressed up as their characters, how freakin' awesome would that be, but still it's them and for me, that's cool enough. The rest of the cast is rounded out with;

The Skeptics: Richard Friedman, Brian Collins, Jason Miller and Bear Blaisdell.

The Believers: Robert Pendergraft, Louis Horowitz, Steve Nappe and Jim O'Rear.Here is the write up from their page.

Kane, R.A. and Rick have already made an appearance on TV as ghost hunters. In case you missed it, they helped out the crew of Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel during and investigation back in January. The episode was the Pico House Hotel investigation, so keep an eye out for the repeats!

It was of course assumed that they would somehow get their own show and thanks to Kane Hodder himself via Twitter tonight..... "It's been a busy week, just worked on an episode of Chuck and filmed a pilot for Hollywood Ghost Hunters! See you guys next week in MI -Kane".

We'll let you know the second the airing dates are released.Check out their home page for all of the details.

http://www.hollywoodghosthunters.com/index.html

Hey, I'll watch it. What about you?
vbrockladyv Sunday 4/10/2011 at 12:23 AM | 74274