Forums Horror Movie Talk
UPDATE: SAW 8 Hinted at in James Wan's INSIDIOUS

UPDATE: Image added from INDIOUS showing the JIGSAW drawing on the chalkboard. mply scroll down the comments to see. Was this just a tip of the hat or should we read more into it?

Saw 8 is unofficially confirmed? Unless James Wan is playing a cruel joke on us. I'll explain....I went to see Indious tonight. About 25 minutes into the movie we see a scene in which Patrick Wilson is behind the teachers desk in a classroom. Behind him, clear as day is a drawing of the Billy Puppet drawn in chalk on the blackboard with the number 8 underneath it. At first I though it was maybe a homage to the Saw franchise, but then I thought why put the number 8 under it. So Jim's either fucking with us, or sending us a message that "It aint over!!" Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Anonymous Sunday 4/10/2011 at 01:07 AM | 74275
i noticed the face and james wans name on the board but didnt see an 8.... lets just hope its over.... the only good thing about saw was the ending to the first movie and the whole second movie the rest of them were garbage
kanesoto Sunday 4/10/2011 at 02:56 AM | 74281
Yea i saw the jigsaw face but didnt see the 8. I dont care what anyone says though, I would totally go see another saw if they made one, just to see what they do.
MiLeSx13x Sunday 4/10/2011 at 04:54 PM | 74297
Please let it end!
gummi Monday 4/11/2011 at 12:59 AM | 74317
I have to disagree with ya gummi. I love the series and I'm dying for another part. I hope that little Easter Egg that was inserted so cleverly is for real!!!
Anonymous Monday 4/11/2011 at 01:50 AM | 74319
I am a huge fan of the series and was dissapointed on the last film. Dont get me wrong i love all the gordon parts. But were was jigsaw and gordon. I know its not the writers fault cuz if you seen saw 3d's writers commentary they had a great story for 7 and 8. Either way i would still see another one. And give us jigsaw with gordon and bring amanda back. For gods sake if your gonna make a last film in Saw you have to have. Gordon, jigsaw, hoffman and Amanda and no new cops. Bring Det. Fisk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN.....Nugh said
Mr.Skemer Monday 4/11/2011 at 07:20 AM | 74338
Yeah heres a screenshot of the teaser from the original writer/star and director of Saw for Saw 8

http://i54.tinypic.com/30wshgz.

If it is in the works make it original dont just rehash torture make it fresh
gold167 Sunday 4/24/2011 at 08:18 PM | 74940
WOW!!! Thanks for posting this picture. I read somewhere that the number 8 was actually supposed to be a tie, but someone on the production set drew it the wrong way. After I read that, I was trying to remember what the picture actually looked like but I really didn't want to shell out $10.00 again to see it in the theater. But now that I see a still of it, there's no way this is a tie of any sorts. It's way too small...Saw 8 will breath, I'm convinced.
Anonymous Sunday 4/24/2011 at 09:32 PM | 74946
Very interesting. Is it a tie or a number 8? Hmmmmmm....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 4/26/2011 at 04:42 AM | 75007
i'm going to say it's an easter egg for the fanboys until the film comes out. Never know there might be more clues in the movie or at the end.
revrendoni Tuesday 4/26/2011 at 06:00 AM | 75009
Actually it was originally a tie but the producers wanted to change it into an 8 so there you go.
Sephit Wednesday 4/27/2011 at 06:57 AM | 75066