Forums Horror Movie Talk
ENGLUND "INKUBUS"-ING BACK TO THE BIG SCREEN

Damn, it's about time. The one and only Living Legend Robert Englund is back and in a big way. Englund is staring alongde William Forsythe in the movie INKUBUS. INKBUS tells the story of a skeleton crew, working the final shift of a clong police station. The night takes a turn when a demon named Inkubus walks in with the severed head of a murdered girl. He allows himself to be cuffed and begins to confess his crimes. Why? Inkubus wants his one phone call to contact the detective who almost caught him some thirteen years ago. They have unfinished buness that will reopen an unsolved murder.I don't know about you, but I am ready for this. I love Englunds movies. I'm ready to see him back in a movie where he is the main character and not in for a scene or two, so they can use his name to sell the movie. The exact released date is not final, but it will be sometime here in 2011. I found a bootleg trailer on YouTube, but its such a low quality it's not worth posting. Instead I'll let you gaze upon this badass poster.

Stilesp1985 Monday 4/11/2011 at 07:05 AM | 74336
This movie is gonna be ck! I really want to see a midnight premier if it opens in my area... Robert Englund is awesome!
Kidtut Saturday 7/30/2011 at 04:08 PM | 79594