Forums Horror Movie Reviews
SCREAM 4 Review - Just had a ball! NO SPOILERS!

NO SPOILERS! NO SPOILERS!

Got to see a press screening of Scream 4 yesterday, and there's a lot going around in my mind! Most of all, a great deal of joy! Almost had to pinch my arm that a was really witnesng this..

Looking in my goodiebag I got handed on my way in, I noticed a Scream 4 iphone-protector, a bit of commercial, but also one item that really made my eyes wet - a ghostface mask! Let the show begin.

With an intro that made my Joker grin appear, I knew straight that this was a true Wes Craven movie! My hope's were set high to say the least, so this could have ended pretty badly. One thing I really noticed, were the great work done in casting.

Starting the movie in it's original style, we see two innocent teenage girls getting ready to watch a scary movie..suddenly the phone rings. It's good to finally hear ghostface's voice again!

dneys' written a bestseller called "Out of the darkness", we find her out on her booktour, were the last stop is Woodsboro. On THE day of THE anniversary. She meets up with familiar faces; Sheriff Dewey Riley, oh yes, and retired journalist Gale Weathers. But her vit doesn't go unmarked. Death keeps following dney in Woodsboro, which her friends and family are about to find out. We meet her highschool teenage coun, who's life seems very milar to a young and innocent dney Prescott.

When bodies starts to turn up, old emotions gets litten. But is dney still the prime victim?This is a true fourth movie, keep that in mind. It's Scream 2011, it's bigger than ever! Fans won't be disappointed! A lot of funny references. I was also surprised with the originality, condering everything's been outdone a thousand times.

Don't wanna ruin the fan's anticipation, don't wanna say too much. Only one thing;http://geektyrant.com/storage/page-images/scream-4-poster-600w.?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERON=1301417686659

Ghostface lives!
Braineater4life Tuesday 4/12/2011 at 07:18 AM | 74381
Nice post, mate. Been reading good things about Scream 4. Still wary after the shitfest that was MY SOUL TO TAKE, but your reviews given me hope.

Dr Phibes Tuesday 4/12/2011 at 03:49 PM | 74387
Nice post, mate. Been reading good things about Scream 4. Still wary after the shitfest that was MY SOUL TO TAKE, but your reviews given me hope. Thanks, man! I may have to see another time, just to give a bit more objectively review. Was a bit over-the-moon with joy.

So, did you get to see it?
Braineater4life Friday 5/13/2011 at 09:11 AM | 76115