Forums Horror Collectibles
New Limited Edition "SCREAM" & "ANOES" Mondo Posters

All true Horror Geeks are collectors. Well, at least just a little. Our love of blood and guts isn't exactly mainstream and that makes finding the objects of our obseson a little tricky......at least for the really cool stuff! May I present to you....some of the COOL stuff!

The Alamo Draft House and Mondo Tees have teamed up again to bring us two brand new and unbelievable poster degns! They are continuing their "Directors Series" by focung on two legendary clascs by one legendary director, Wes Craven. The two new posters feature THE NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET and the original SCREAM.

Wes Craven, the ever gracious, had this to say about being chosen for the series;

"It’s an honor and great fun to be chosen by Mondo to participate in their Director’s Series. I think the posters brim with wild imagination and sly humor. Thank you so much – I’m pleased my films have earned a place in your gallery!"

Both posters are being released in very limited numbers: Nightmare-160, SCREAM-140. Both posters measure 16 inches by 24 inches and will go on sale on April 14th. Follow Mondo Tees on Twitter (@MondoNews) for the announcements.

Without any further adieu, here are the degns that the artist Alex Pardee brought to life!A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET

SCREAM

vbrockladyv Tuesday 4/12/2011 at 07:44 PM | 74401
These are freakin brilliant. I need to own them both!

Dr Phibes Wednesday 4/13/2011 at 03:01 PM | 74428
I need both. One more than the other.

But I need both.
Kiki_Freddy's_girl Thursday 4/14/2011 at 03:49 PM | 74478