Forums Horror Movie Talk
Bradley Cooper starring as THE CROW?

I guess the title says it all. Bradley Cooper might be starring as the CROW in Juan Carlos Fresnadillo's remake....I feel like I have a "hangover"....

There's no real need to give you the movie rundown because if you don't know anything about it.....go back to your home planet. Whether you like the original or not, it's going to be next to imposble to replace the iconic performance of Brandon Lee.....not to mention the stigma of his untimely death during its production. I guess the question is, is Bradley Cooper brave enough to take on the criticism?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZgnIvZ6-igBxNgAzNZ2mgCFWEIOqKEHPaW019J8rtSh0nwHaD&t=1

Of course this whole story is just a "rumor" of behind the scene talks and ANYONE could pop up in the role. Fresnadillo is still planning on shooting in the fall, so the casting lock downs had better start happening! We'll keep you updated!!
vbrockladyv Tuesday 4/12/2011 at 10:33 PM | 74406
I'm actually a big fan of Bradley Cooper so I can get behind this choice. That is with regret that they are remaking such a great film that probably needs not be tampered with. Cooper though, I think is going to be a star in this buness. Meaning big time roles in the future.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 4/12/2011 at 10:46 PM | 74409