Forums Horror Movie Talk
some more pics of my crap

finally got around to some more pics

thanks for looking
Johnny Bisco Saturday 6/21/2008 at 03:35 AM | 13960
Aw Dude!!! That stuff is Killer man! I got alot of those Older McFarlane figures too! I never opened mine tho... Some of them I did when I was alot younger because I wanted to play with them, but as I got older I stopped opening them and just displayed them... I found that they break pretty easy so I just left them in the packages. Pluss my Mom's b/f used to be a rageing alcholic and would come in my room just to piss me off and get me upset. He'd always knock my figures off the shelf and the weapons that were in there hands would always snap in half... one time I couldn't find the one figure and my dog chewed it up... I'm glad he stopped drinking... He was such a dick!

Nice Collection Bisco!!!

--Harry

Harry Warden Saturday 6/21/2008 at 03:56 AM | 13963
thanks bro!

that freddy vs jason set i have in there i bought in 2000, is unopened, it was a kaybee excluve and last time i checked it was going for over 100 bucks
Johnny Bisco Saturday 6/21/2008 at 04:01 AM | 13964
HEY I HAVE ALL THAT SAME CRAP
HorrorSanctum Saturday 6/21/2008 at 04:07 AM | 13965
thanks bro!

that freddy vs jason set i have in there i bought in 2000, is unopened, it was a kaybee excluve and last time i checked it was going for over 100 bucks I dont have the excluve set, but at one time I had each individual figure. Unfortunatly Jason lost hist Hockey mask, thanks to mom's b/f and my Freddy got chewed up! I had to get another Freddy and I never opened him... I noticed you have the Bloody Varient Veron of the first Freddy edition figure! If that was still unopened you'd have another wad of cash!

--Harry

Harry Warden Saturday 6/21/2008 at 04:13 AM | 13966
ah im not worried about wads of cash i just love having these!

by the way the godzilla (walks and screams) and the mechagodzilla both came directly from japan

i paid probably 200 bucks for both
Johnny Bisco Saturday 6/21/2008 at 04:19 AM | 13967
If anyone has this Unopened. It is generally worth around $70.00 - $100.00 as well! Very scarce to find anymore...

--Harry

Harry Warden Saturday 6/21/2008 at 04:20 AM | 13968
ah im not worried about wads of cash i just love having these!

by the way the godzilla (walks and screams) and the mechagodzilla both came directly from japan

i paid probably 200 bucks for both Holy Shit! haha! Now that is Sweet Bro!!! --Harry

Harry Warden Saturday 6/21/2008 at 04:21 AM | 13969
i have that jaws set too just dont remember wjhere i put it
Johnny Bisco Saturday 6/21/2008 at 04:22 AM | 13970
Now thats Kick Ass! I don't know if you got the Horrorhound Magazine that featured Hellraiser not to long ago, but they had I believe it was a 4 foot tall Submerged Jason Statue with the chain around his neck and the crystal lake gn at the bottom and everything! That was kick ass! I wish I had one of those! God knows where I'd put it, I have the Little Bedroom in a Trailer... Not a whole lot of space! I got it packed in here and I wont ever stop! I ALWAYS make room for shit! I could never figure out why most peoples reason for getting read of there stuff was because of Lack of Space... haha... Damn, you wanna talk about lack of space; I live in a 5 foot by 8 foot room give or take about 2 feet and I have got so much stuff packed in here it's not even funny and I can't bring it to myself to get read of it unless it's a item I am trading for something I would much rather have. Than I will... And I wont trade off what I can't get back later on... If it's to rare, than it stays put! haha!

--Harry

Harry Warden Saturday 6/21/2008 at 04:33 AM | 13971
HEY I HAVE ALL THAT SAME CRAP ill drink to your crap if you drink to my crap!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Saturday 6/21/2008 at 04:49 AM | 13973
HEY I HAVE ALL THAT SAME CRAP ill drink to your crap if you drink to my crap!!!!!!!!!!!! (Something NON-Alcholic)
Harry Warden Saturday 6/21/2008 at 05:19 AM | 13974
better than drinking crap!
Johnny Bisco Saturday 6/21/2008 at 04:16 PM | 14003