Forums Horror Movie Talk
Tales From Darkside RARE VHS TAPES!!!

Ok here are my VERY RARE AND HARRRRRRRDDDDDDDD TO FIND VHS TAPES!!! The first 4 you see are "THE ORIGINAL" Verons of the Tales Tapes. I have, Vol. 1 , Vol. 4, Vol. 6, Vol. 7 in those! Those are the reallly hard to get tapes!

Here are the more common, the last set of 6 tapes you see is the complete newer veron of them! Vol. 1 which sells for $40.00 of the Newer set through Vol. 6...

Hope you enjoy this!!! --Harry

Harry Warden Saturday 6/21/2008 at 06:12 AM | 13984
i may have to get those on DVD

Johnny Bisco Saturday 6/21/2008 at 06:14 AM | 13985
Those are more than a bitch to find my friend and hey, you can get'em from me when you want to do those! Just make me up a set! As long as you think thats fair? I just figured you're going to make money off of those anyway, if you put them in with the rest of your store once you have'em transfered? I'll ship'em an lease them out to you until you get'em done up! Let me know when you want to if you think it's a far deal? I don't wanna sound like an ass in case I am? Gotta have the same cover art tho! Those are just bad ass covers for the Originals! I spent MANY nights on ebay searching for any volume I could find of those Originals and I gotta say, It'sa Bitch! I was lucky as hell to find the Vol. 1 of the Original! I've never herd or seen another one of those surface on there or anywere else for that matter!

--Harry

Harry Warden Saturday 6/21/2008 at 06:20 AM | 13986
Call me a Phycic if you will, but I get the idea you are trying to find these on VHS??? hahaha! I only say that because you say the same thing I say. If it exists you can find it... haha... Good luck on the Original Vol. 1 bro! Never seen another one! back then the guy had it listed for 50 or 60 dollars and I managed to hold out and walk away with it for 40.00!!! Damn good score, because I know it's worth it's weight in gold!

--Harry

Harry Warden Saturday 6/21/2008 at 06:35 AM | 13989