Forums Off Topic
Zombies Vs Pokemon

Okay so lets use our imaginations here for a second and pretend that Pokemon are real. You have yourself a pretty awesome and balanced team, you just beat the Elite 4 and made your rival look like a b!tch in front of his grandpa, when all of a sudden. BAM! Zombies! And they are EVERYWHERE!!You are already a Pokemon master, but does that mean you can be a zombie killin master too? My suggestion to you is to take the trusty bike out of the ol' backpack and make your way down to the nearest unaffected Pokemon Center. Or you could just fly there if you are lazy. Once there, you should go to the PC and withdraw your Scyther! He just has Zombie killer written all over him! With 2 huge blades for hands and the ability to fly, Kabutops aint got nothing on this guy! He will ngle handedly keep you safe against the zombie horde, decapitating random zombified trainers left and right.

Thats my choice for my pokemon zombie killer. Whats yours?
zombieseverywhere Thursday 4/14/2011 at 12:25 PM | 74470
That was different, not bad i would have never thought of something like that. I dont remember much of the pokemon characters but the biggest most badass flying one is what i would pick. Zombie pokemon, that should be a new show!
MiLeSx13x Thursday 4/14/2011 at 03:17 PM | 74475
That was different, not bad i would have never condered of something like that. I do not keep in mind much of the pokemon people but the greatest most badass traveling by air one is what i would choose. Zombie pokemon, that should be a new show!
jimmysood Monday 1/23/2012 at 01:06 PM | 89822