Forums Horror Movie Talk
Horror Movie Trivia of the Day 4/15/2011

Hey guys, Bnizzle here, and I thought Id start a fun little topic on Horrobid.com. If the response is potive Ill be posting daily with all sorts of fun facts. Heres my Horror Movie Trivia of the Day.

http://www.horrorbid.com/images/blog/3157.

When Hatchet III was announced, creator Adam Green hinted that he wasnt going to be involved as the directer. Horror fans from around the world soon flooded his twitter page with pleas of pason not to let anyone else touch the directorial duties.

Scream 4 is landmarked as one of the only horror franchises in which its main characters return in all of its installments. Can anyone else think of another one?

According to CNBC.com, If you adjusted the earnings for The Exorcist to todays costs, it would have earned a whopping

$2,170,120,000. This would rank the film written by William Peter Blatty as the #1 Highest Grosng Horror Movie of All-Time.

Eli Roths 5 all time favorite horror movies are as follows:

5 Sleepaway Camp 4 Troll 2 3 Creepshow 2 Zombie 2 1 Pieces One of my favs as wellNot only was Kane Hodder the only actor ever to reprise his role as Jason Vorhees, he was also the only actor to ever portray three of the top horror movie icons of all time. Ade from playing Jason four times, Kane also played the gloved hand of Freddy Krueger at the end of Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday and he also did the stunts for Leatherface in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3. Thanks go out to google, imdb, wiki, cnbc.com and Christy Lemire for providing all the info
Anonymous Friday 4/15/2011 at 05:02 AM | 74513
Love the new idea, definetly should make this a daily thing. if you ever run out of ideas i can help you out, i know tons of random facts not many other people know about.
MiLeSx13x Friday 4/15/2011 at 04:09 PM | 74531
My plan is to make it daily, as long as you guys are interested I'll be here supplying Horrorbid with all sorts of crazy trivia, if I do run out, I'll PM you for some info. Thanks for the support.
Anonymous Friday 4/15/2011 at 08:54 PM | 74554