Forums Horror Movie Talk
'UNDERWORLD 4' Beckinsale Back and Badder than Ever

While doing my random searches online I came across some NICE behind the scenes pics of Underworld 4: New Dawn.

The film picks up with Selene (Kate Beckinsale) being held in a coma-like state for fifteen years. Selene learns that she has been imprisoned by humans & that they've learned about the existence of both the vampires and the lycans. And they plan to eradicate them all. It looks like Beckinsale will be carrying the movie, as it looks like Michael (Scott Speedman) will not reprise his role as a "hybrid". I'm iffy about this, I found that the "hybrid" was a really cool idea and the character itself had tons of potential. Well, only time will tell. Lets hope its as good as the past three.

Now the pics of Kate in tight leather:

Stilesp1985 Sunday 4/17/2011 at 04:05 AM | 74596
Kate beckinsale looks incredible just like she did in Underworld and Underworld evolution.She has trully made her character selina a horror /action icon.She's ireplaceable in the series and Im glad she's going to be in Underworld 4 which im really looking forward to seeing. Thanks for the pics you guys.It's a prevledge every time I get to see a photo of her especially in her selina costume.
horrorlord Sunday 4/17/2011 at 10:28 PM | 74628