Forums Horror Movie Talk
'SCREAM 4' What You Didn't See

SCREAM 4 primers tonight and we know you Bidites will be itching to discuss spoilers and other easter eggs found throughout the film. This thread is dedicated solely for that purpose. A few things that we noticed when viewing the film last night was many little things that seemed to be misng from the film. Images and clips that were shown before that didn't make the final cut. This happens a lot with films but it seemed to happen more here. Was this because of writer Kevin Williamson's script being changed so much when they brought in Ethan Krueger to rewrite things? Or were these just attempts to throw "us" off the scent of the "killer". You be the judge.

Below are just a few items that we found misng from the movie. Let us know if you found more:

http://www.horrorbid.com/images/blog/920.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/07/20/article-0-0A80ED87000005DC-944_468x369.jpg" class="photoborder" />

The ending scene with Gale when she says "Go ahead if youve got the guts!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7coCHNvAU8

Feel free to talk about all the spoilers and let us know if you found more easter eggs throughout the film...
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 4/15/2011 at 06:36 PM | 74547
I found all the misng scenes distracting, especially because they all looked like they would have built up the tenon and helped to develop some of the characters more before they met their untimely demise.One thing I kept looking for but never caught was Wes Craven's cameo?

Did anyone notice if he actually popped up anywhere?
slayergirl_76 Friday 4/15/2011 at 06:51 PM | 74548
I found all the misng scenes distracting, especially because they all looked like they would have built up the tenon and helped to develop some of the characters more before they met their untimely demise.One thing I kept looking for but never caught was Wes Craven's cameo?

Did anyone notice if he actually popped up anywhere?

You're right! We talked about that also! No Craven cameo unless we missed it as well! Good eye!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 4/15/2011 at 08:04 PM | 74549
Yeah, I thought it was Hayden strung up their in the movie!
horrorfan Friday 4/15/2011 at 08:32 PM | 74552
If your like me, then you watched every trailer that came out for Scream 4 before you seen the movie. Then you went to the theaters watched the movie and thought "somethings misng". Well, that's because it was. There was a a whole scene with the kids in front of "The Fountain", just like the original. Then a scene where we see are first victims strung up with the words "whats your favorite scary movie?" written in blood. Why was this done? Did it help the movie, or did to many people get to hack at the film? I guess will have to wait till the DVD drops to see what wasn't shown. Hopefully we get a 1st ever Scream directors cut. I would love to see that!

Here's some pics, by way of the New York Post, to give you an idea of what was misng.

Stilesp1985 Monday 4/18/2011 at 09:44 PM | 74665
Here is a link to even more SCREAM spoilers and script changes that didn't make the final cut of the film. Click on the link below:

http://scream-trilogy.net
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 4/18/2011 at 11:12 PM | 74670
This isnt really part of the "what you didnt see" bit, but I saw this movie twice and Im not sure if anyone else noticed but does Hayden's hands look really small compared to the rest of her.

I especially notced it when they were at her house towards the ending of the flick when she was on the couch.

LOL
latingoddyss Wednesday 4/20/2011 at 03:46 PM | 74763
I saw it Friday night when it opened and enjoyed it for what it was I think it would have been wiser to have released this a little closer to Halloween when casual movie goers would be more inclined to see a Horror flick.

That being said I also enjoyed Hayden Panettiere in the film she is a major hottie and Dewey was funny and Cox looks like she is investing in Botox big time
VoltronLions Friday 4/22/2011 at 02:43 AM | 74856
I hate it when they do that, why do they show the pics if when the film is done and going to be realeased they still keep the stills that arn't in the film???
cat Friday 4/22/2011 at 02:34 PM | 74869