Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Review '13 THIRTEEN' Most Suspenseful Movie Ever

I seen a trailer for this last summer and thought I would check it out. But it never came,so I forgot about it until three days ago. I was on one of my favorite video tes and BAM!,there it was. "Yes,finally" I thought, I must watch this. If this is the first your hearing about this, let me break down the bacs. The movie is about a secret,underground tournament of Rusan Roulette held once a year. A down on his luck kid assumes a mans ID and takes his place,not knowing what lies in store for him. Its a great mix of action,suspense,horror,and thriller. Never have I actually stared to sweat because a movie had me so on edge. The cast is great, Jason Statham,Michael Shannon,Mickey Rourke,Alexander Skarsgard,and Ray Winston. Who all give some of the best performances I have ever seen, most of all Ray Winston. This one should not be missed, you feel for all the players and especially the guy who didn't know what was coming. Its like gning up to be put through a Jigsaw test and knowing you have a very small chance of living,but if you do you will be greatly rewarded. Check this one out A.S.A.P. you won't be disappointed.

Here's a trailer to let you know a bit more:

http://youtu.be/utWbeNKeAfU
Stilesp1985 Tuesday 4/19/2011 at 05:11 PM | 74713