Forums Horror Movie Talk
Vin Diesel as (Shudder) THE TERMINATOR?

This post scares me so much, that I'm purposely posting it a 2:30 AM in the morning but because my journalistic integrity says that I must perpetuate the rumor. However the fan in me is curled up the fetal potion, crying and shoving objects larger than my elbow into my ears.....Well, let's get to it. all aboard the train to Rumorville.

More bullcrap is spewed while film makers are out on the campaign/plugging tour than at any other time. They'll spit out anything to get themselves and their latest production in the headlines. I'm really hoping that this is the case here.

Justin Lin, hot on the push/plug tour for FAST FIVE, has been dropping little snippets about "posbly" being in the running for TERMINATOR 5. Although several companies are fighting for the distribution rights to the TERMINATOR property, Universal is in the lead. Universal owns FAST FIVE and are reportedly happy with it and Lin. now it appears that Lin has started dropping little tidbits about Vin Diesel as well.

In an interview with Moviehole, Lin hinted:

"Vin's been a really great partner on this franchise. We've talked about the mythology ... he's a great guy and a great actor. I really like working with him so anything I do I usually talk to him about. Sometimes we even talk about going back and doing a little indie movie."

Before he could directly link Diesel, he threw in a"You never know."

Like I said, I'm really hoping that this is all just hype talk to get his name in the rumor mill. I guess time will tell.....

vbrockladyv Wednesday 4/20/2011 at 05:27 AM | 74757
Please no.
Dark Passenger Wednesday 4/20/2011 at 06:22 AM | 74759
Please Movie Gods No!
latingoddyss Wednesday 4/20/2011 at 03:47 PM | 74765
I THINK I WOULD SEE ITTHE AVATAR ABOVE IS DISTURBING.....
TheShape1188 Thursday 4/21/2011 at 02:04 AM | 74801
NOOOOOO Say it aint so

VoltronLions Friday 4/22/2011 at 02:53 AM | 74858