Forums Horror Movie Talk
Doesn't it piss you off when...

Doesn't it piss you off when Hollywood steals your ideas? I've wrote little short stories for years and always wanted to write screen plays, and there have been a few movies I thought would be cool way before Hollywood even thought about them... Some ideas i had were: Jason in Space, A preqeul to Jeepers Creepers and Tremors, one idea i had was that a seriel killer traps people and forces them to face what they have done in the past and pay for their crimes (SAW). Luckily, tho I have plaenty of other ideas to fall back on... I wonder if i could some how file a lawsuitAlthough I'm glad Jason x was a flop. Thats what you get for taking my ideas Hollywood ;)
kizzle Thursday 4/21/2011 at 06:10 PM | 74824
Wow, my family thinks I bullshit them when I say that....I have ideas for things other than movies then years later they come out... But if you never do something with your ideas,someone else is bound to have them too (thats what my dad says)
Stilesp1985 Thursday 4/21/2011 at 06:55 PM | 74828
This has happened to me a million fucking times! It's gotten to the point where I thought that people were watching me. It freaked me out for the longest time.
Kiki_Freddy's_girl Friday 4/22/2011 at 04:31 AM | 74859
This has happened to me a million fucking times! It's gotten to the point where I thought that people were watching me. It freaked me out for the longest time.Same here!!!! Drives me crazy.lol
Ryn Friday 4/22/2011 at 06:18 AM | 74860