Forums Horror Movie Talk
Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror is FINALLY getting a sequel

I've been waiting for this announcement for a long time. Every horror movie seems to get sequel these days, and I could never understand why this one hasn't. But all that is forgotten about now, because according to our bros over at Bloody Disgusting, a sequel to "Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horrors" is in the works! And I'm really hoping that Danny Trejo returns for this one as well!!

I'm a big fan of that movie so I think there will be a part two, three, what have you," Snoop tells BD. "I loved doing that movie. Actually, that wasn't a movie I even liked when we were shooting it because it was awfully quick. But when it came out I kind of fell in love with that movie, I got fond of it. I think I will venture off into the film de because that's where I can tell more stories of my vion, as opposed to my muc. Because my muc makes you close your eyes and you have to visualize what I'm saying. But if I was to shoot a movie you can see what I'm saying right off the top."For those of you who are unfamiliar with Snoopp Doggs Hood of Horror, heres a trailer from the 2006 movie.
Anonymous Thursday 4/21/2011 at 09:32 PM | 74843