Forums Horror Movie Talk
Give Night of the Demons (2009) it's sequel

I saw the Night of the demons (2009)movie this month.I had been looking forward to seeing it ever nce it had been rele-ased because the clasc films were great and after seeing the remake I have to say I loved it as much as those from back in the day.I thought the FX was great and the story was awesome.The story was well written in the movie and the acting was great.Shannon Elizabeth looked really sexy in the movie and so did Diora Baird and Monica Keena.Hot women help make great horror film's.There isn't nothing worse than watching movies that have a great story,great acting but lack hot women.It's tragic when that happens which isn't very often.This film was loaded with some of the hottest women that there is.Im thinking it's time for the studio now to start thinking sequel and hopefully will get more than the original film series where there was only two seqel's that followed the original.I trully think that this franchise has alot to offer if the studio's take more interest than was taken back in the day.I hope the studio get's the ball rolling on this because it would be a tragedy to see this great series being wasted by getting no sequel's.It may be toolate to get one made for this year,but there's alway's next year.In my opinion this franchise could probably get 6 or 7 sequel's.If I owned it I would defe-ntly keep it going.If you haven't seen this movie you need to because it's worth every penny that it cost's and then some.I-f you have seen it then you know how great this film was and know that sequel's are a must.I hope they can bring back Shannon Elizabeth for the sequel if they do one.She did an awesome job playing Angela.Im curious as to what the rest of think so feel free to reply after you ask yourself are you ready for Night of the Demons part 2.
horrorlord Friday 4/22/2011 at 08:48 PM | 74881