Forums Horror Movie Talk
THE SILENT HOUSE trailer will have you "Screaming"

THE LENT HOUSE is a Spanish HORROR movie written by Gustavo Hernández, and directed by the team of

Chris Kentis and Laura Lau. It's a story about a father and daughter who are getting ready to sell the cottage that they live in. On their last night there, Laura begins to hear strange noises coming from the upper floor of the house. Her father Wilson goes upstairs to check it out, while she remains at the lower level all by herself, this is when the fun begins.

So you say this has been done before, or maybe your yawning...Well, I decided to save the best for last. The one thing that I left out was which the industry seems to be buzzing about. OK ready? This movie was filmed completely in ONE CONTINUOUS SHOT!! To the best of my knowledge this has never been done before! This movie should garner a lot of hype because of this, I for one will definitely have to check it out. The movie has a release date for 05/09/2011. No details have been released whether this will receive a box office showing, or if it will be headed straight to your video store.

Source:Hollywood.com
Anonymous Sunday 4/24/2011 at 03:30 PM | 74931
Damn! One continuous shot! I gotta see this now.
Sephit Sunday 4/24/2011 at 07:32 PM | 74936
I can't imagine how their gonna pull this off.

I guess if someone screws up on one of their lines, they have to completely reshoot.
Anonymous Sunday 4/24/2011 at 08:00 PM | 74939