Forums Horror Movie Talk
New Alternate Scene Revealed For SCREAM 4

Below is a deleted scene that was cut from the final cut of the film "Scream 4." T was able to obtain a copy of the scene which lasted approximately 2-3 minutes according to Scream-Trilogy.net.

AUNT KATE Trevor’s still out there in the hall. He hasn’t moved nce they brought you in. You won’t even see him?

Jill feels conflicted. Regards her bandaged arm.

JILL Maybe for a minute.

Kate nods, goes to the door. Says something to Trevor, who appears as Kate leaves.

AUNT KATE I’ll get some coffee and be right back.

Once she’s gone, a lence. Just Jill and Trevor.

TREVOR Uh-oh. She said “be right back.”

Jill manages a smile. Trevor comes to her de.

JILL Y’know, if dney can forgive all the fucked-up people in her life, I guess there’s a veron of my life where conceivably, hypothetically, eventually I can envion forgiving you.

Trevor steps closer now, nearly touching but not quite...

TREVOR If something’d happened to you...I don’t know what I would’ve done.

JILL You would’ve regretted...the way we left it.

TREVOR What’s the way you wish we left it. even closer If we had to leave it now.

She just looks at him. He leans in...and kisses her. She responds. An intense moment. And they break...

JILL I want this all to end. I don’t want to be a victim. I want out of this stupid town--

TREVOR You’re not a victim, you’re no one’s victim. You’re not dney, OK? Sometimes lightning just strikes.

He smiles, strokes her hair. And kisses her again. But this time she fails to repond...and when he pulls back--

JILL You said you never read her book.

TREVOR What?

JILL “Lightning just strikes,” that’s a line from her book. But you said you hadn’t read it. In my bedroom -- at the window, you said--

TREVOR What the hell, Jill? It’s just an expreson! Lightning strikes! Shit happens! Whatever!

But Jill’s gone tense. Her wheels are turning...

JILL I told you we’d never get back together. And you said never say never. And now here we are--

TREVOR Jill--!

JILL Get out of my room.

TREVOR What, I’m killing girls so I can get back with you?!

JILL Mom! I need you! MOM!!!

She reaches for the call-button wand. Trevor grabs her arm.

TREVOR Jill, I love you, I want to help you--

JILL MOM!!!

Aunt Kate returns, bringing coffee and a smile--

AUNT KATE Hope I’m not interrupting anything...

JILL No. Trevor was just leaving. I’m not sure he’s been home much the past couple days.

Trevor just looks at her. Shakes his head in dismay...

TREVOR The hell’s it gonna take, Jill. What the hell do I have to do...

Not like the scene would have made a huge difference but it would have gave the character of Trevor more of a character instead of him just getting waved on screen as another suspect. His character was lame and forgettable.

If you want to read more about alternate scenes, deleted scenes and plot-lines click the link below.

http://www.themoovybuffs.com/2011/04/ne ... cenes.html
JoeTheHouseOfHorror Monday 4/25/2011 at 11:30 PM | 74986
Interesting. I'm actually glad they didn't put this in the film, it seems very forced and him saying "I'm killing these girls for you" would have just gave the killer away (guesng he was one of the killers in that veron).
Sephit Tuesday 4/26/2011 at 08:50 AM | 75013