Forums Horror Movie Talk
Schwarzenegger Set to Reprise Role as THE TERMINATOR

Is this too good to be true? Not according to Deadline. Today Deadline.com released an excluve story reporting that a full revival is planned by the CAA (Creative Arts Agency) for the Terminator, and Arnold is back.

The agency is said to be giving a heads up to the studio at some point today. The only other names attached to this project are Director Justin Lin, who directed The Fast Five, and Robert Cort, who is set to be the producer.

The Terminator revival was first hinted back in February of 2010, when Pacificor (a registered investment firm) obtained posseson of the property during a bankruptcy auction that was being held. And has remained in limbo ever nce. I'm sure plenty more news will be released in the upcoming weeks...stay tuned for more.
Anonymous Wednesday 4/27/2011 at 12:48 AM | 75043
Well, I gotta tell ya, I for one am excited to hear this. I'm a big Terminator freak...especially nce I met Robert Patrick 2 years ago.
aceofspades70 Friday 4/29/2011 at 03:29 AM | 75194
This is great actually! If Arnold returnss ripped at age 63 that would be epic. I don't want to see no CGI Arnold. That would defeat the purpose of him returning. I would much rather see him than anyone else play his role, he is the Terminator just as Robert is Freddy. Of course you will have "bandwagon haters" saying he is too old etc, but no one is forcing them to watch it, but we know they will. :)
sirbrad Saturday 4/30/2011 at 12:44 AM | 75236