Forums Horror Movie Talk
ZORRO REBORN.....Beyond Thunderdome?

You done with your collective "Whaaa"? Don't worry, I was confused too when I came across the news of ZORRO REBORN. After a x year hiatus, the whipping wonder boy is back, but not like you think! He won't be running around Southern California this time fighting for justice against goldmine tyrants.....nope, try the post-apocalyptic Mexico!

ZORROis set to be written by Lee Shipman and Brian McGreevy (HARKER), and to be directed by Rpin Suwannath (X-MEN, THE MATRIX, CHRONICLES OF NARNIA). They're proming that this installment of ZORRO will

be manned by "the talents of a young up and coming actor, yet to be named." OOOOOO....wait, what does that mean?

The L.A. Times describes the film thusly:

"In this veron, Zorro will be less a caped crusader for justice than a one-man vigilante force bent on revenge, in a western story that has echoes of both Sergio Leone and "No Country for Old Men."

So.....what do you think? Will the Mexican Masked Crusader find new legs, and more fans, if he;s dropped in the midst of post-apocalyptic mutants and zombies? I guess time will tell!

vbrockladyv Wednesday 4/27/2011 at 05:00 PM | 75082