Forums Horror Movie Talk
FINAL DESTINATION 5 Gets A Release Date (Again?)

August really is shaping up to be a HUGE month for Horror Movies, and I can't wait!! The boys over at Box Office Mojo have came through yet again with some more news regarding the release date of Final Destination 5. According to BOM, the original release date for FD5 was August 26th which coincidentally is the same release date for Apollo 18. I'm wondering if the date change to August 12th had something to do with this. One can only speculate.

Final Destination 5 is directed by Steven Quale, and written by Eric Heisserer, who also wrote the remake of Nightmare on Elm Street.

From what I can gather the movies takes place 12 years after the exploon of Flight 180. Sam Lawton (Nicholas D'Agosto) has a premonition about the bridge that he is on, collapses and kills him as well as others who were on the bridge. Just like the previous 4 installments, the vions becomes reality and Sam is able to save himself and a few others. As the movie begins to unfold Sam soon discovers that Death still has something in store for those who survived the collapse.

Tony Todd (Candyman, Reverend Zombie) has been confirmed to reprise his role as William Bludworth. The movie is once again slated to be in 3D.
Anonymous Thursday 4/28/2011 at 12:43 AM | 75107
2 WORDS FOR THIS MOVIE EPIC FAIL
nightmareblade Thursday 4/28/2011 at 02:19 AM | 75121
That's kinda funny that you say that....because that's exactly what they said about The Final Destiation and that movie grossed almost $28 mil in its opening weekend.
Anonymous Thursday 4/28/2011 at 02:52 AM | 75123