Well it's time to see who won the Myers Escape Mask, but before that I want to thank everyone who sent in a entry, I was surprised by the amount of people who entered. Now for those who didn't get the right answers here's the answers.
1. What mask was altered to make "The Shapes" mask in the 1978 Halloween? Kirk Mask
2. What brand of knife does Myers use in the 1978 Halloween? Lamson Chef Knife
3. In how many Halloweens films does the character Lindsey Wallace appear?4 (1,2,4,H1)
4. Did Robert Englund play Freddy when filming 1st began on NOES part 2? No (it was a stunt man)
5. How many NOES movies have had input from Wes Craven?
3 (1,3,new nightmare)
6. How many NOES posters show Freddy's glove on the left hand and what are their titles?2 (1 and 2. I would accept 3 if you said dream master, it's kinda tossup there)
7. Which hand does "Ash" cut off in Evil Dead part 2?Right
8. In the original ending to Army of Darkness, what happens to "Ash"?He emerges from the cave to find out that he's arrived a century too late/post-apocalyptic world
9. Which TCM movie do we 1st hear the words "The saw is family"?Part 2 (1:17:25 in the movie)
10. Who is responble for Jason's appearance in the original Friday the 13th part 1? Tom Savini
Now who is are lucky winner? Well that honor goes to Horror Bid's CreepHouse. But there is more! I have a second place for Lord-of-Salem. 1st place will receive The Mask and a special "producers cut" dvd, and 2nd place will get a special "producers cut" dvd.
Once again, thanks to Horrorbid,all Bidites who entered and Creephouse and Lord-of-Salem.