Forums Horror Movie Talk
Awww! Twins - The Toxic Avenger 5 is Announced

Oddly enough for the past couple of weeks, The Toxic Avenger has followed me around. Not literally. Let me begin...on April, 20th I provided some trivia regarding the Toxie Avenger on the HorrorBid forums, which can be found here.

(CLICK HERE)

Then about a week ago I was talking to one of the younger workers at my job who had never seen, or even heard for that matter,of the Toxic Avenger. So being the awesome guy that I am, I quickly schooled him. And just today I was sharing a story with another co-worker (I graduated HS with his uncle) about how I practically lent out the first Toxic Avenger VHS to my whole 9th grade class. That was kinda my claim to fame...introducing ole Toxie to all the Frosh. And now today I come home and learn that a Part 5 is in the works!!!!

The 5th installment featuring our favorite superhero from New Jersey is entitled, The Toxic Avenger: The Toxic Twins. And I don't think that you have to be a genius to understand what the movie is all about. This movie is probably going to be so bad that it will actually be good. I mean the Toxic Avenger a father....come on. I have got to see this, and if your reading this, then you probably will as well.

One little de note to add, apparently Akiva Goldsman is interested in remaking TA. Not much info regarding this except it's slated for a 2013 release.
Anonymous Tuesday 5/03/2011 at 07:34 PM | 75468
That's pretty cool!
Michael Aspinwall Tuesday 5/03/2011 at 08:01 PM | 75470