Forums Horror Movie Talk
I'm back! What did I miss?!?!

Wow, what a week! For those of you that don't know, I got married on Friday! We just got back from our honeymoon(Niagara Falls) tonight and this is the first time I've been able to post anything in a long time. Everything went perfect. It was the most stressfull/best week in my life. I'll get some pic's up soon.

How's everyone been??

PS.

I'm a bit behind on orders because of the week I've had. Everything will be caught up by the end of the week. Please be patient.

-Casey
CartyParty Monday 6/23/2008 at 11:25 PM | 14296
Congrats!!!!! I am glad you two had a good time and its good to have ya back as well...i think that covers everything...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Monday 6/23/2008 at 11:29 PM | 14298
Congrats...

kweandee Monday 6/23/2008 at 11:32 PM | 14299
Congratulations and welcome back Casey!
lblambert Monday 6/23/2008 at 11:36 PM | 14300
congrats bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come to the roche on saturday and see my band and ill make sure you get good and drunk!
Johnny Bisco Monday 6/23/2008 at 11:39 PM | 14301
I was just thinking to myself I bet you guys tied the knot already. Couldn't remember the date. Congrats bro! Can't wait to see you guys in a few months. So you were finally able to you know "do it" right, you guys I am sure waited! Wait a minute, don't you guys have like a 1 year old kid! hahahahhaha! I kid because I love!

Welcome back bro, we missed ya....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 6/23/2008 at 11:58 PM | 14305
Congrats Casey!!! I'm really happy for you!!! I'm glad everything went extra good for you and I hear Niagra Falls is a really nice place! It's up north from me, but I've never seen it. Anyway, we have a contest going on for a Captin Kirk Mask, Horrorsanctum is doing a Mistery Project titled "Devious", and Bisco is giving away 6 DVD's to the next person who becomes Slasher Legend so! Be a post Whore like the rest of us and lets see who gets what! haha! Take it easy Case and again Congrats!!!--Harry

Harry Warden Tuesday 6/24/2008 at 01:27 AM | 14307
Thanks everyone! Its great to be back!

Bisco I'm all about coming to watch you guys play. Let me know what time and I will try and make it depending on whats going on. I havn't been home in over 2 weeks so its still kinda up in the air.

Thanks Father Booman for the sex reminder ! That was Tina's fault not mine....Ended up being the best mistake in my life though

CartyParty Tuesday 6/24/2008 at 01:44 AM | 14308
Congrats Casey!!! I'm really happy for you!!! I'm glad everything went extra good for you and I hear Niagra Falls is a really nice place! It's up north from me, but I've never seen it. Anyway, we have a contest going on for a Captin Kirk Mask, Horrorsanctum is doing a Mistery Project titled "Devious", and Bisco is giving away 6 DVD's to the next person who becomes Slasher Legend so! Be a post Whore like the rest of us and lets see who gets what! haha! Take it easy Case and again Congrats!!!--Harry

Thanks Buddy!
CartyParty Tuesday 6/24/2008 at 01:45 AM | 14309
Thanks everyone! Its great to be back!

Bisco I'm all about coming to watch you guys play. Let me know what time and I will try and make it depending on whats going on. I havn't been home in over 2 weeks so its still kinda up in the air.

Thanks Father Booman for the sex reminder ! That was Tina's fault not mine....Ended up being the best mistake in my life though

we are playing around 11 pm
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 6/24/2008 at 01:48 AM | 14311
Really nothing bedes Justin mooning a bus load of nuns....other than that....

CONGRATS!!!!

and

NEAT...LOL
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 6/24/2008 at 01:59 AM | 14313
Really nothing bedes Justin mooning a bus load of nuns....other than that....

CONGRATS!!!!

and

NEAT...LOL

Oh the humanity!! I heard a few of the nuns tried to get Justin's ass' autograph.
CartyParty Tuesday 6/24/2008 at 02:24 AM | 14314
Welcome back my friend and congrats on tying the knot! I put in an order for one of your escape masks and became a slasher legend filled some orders like it was nothing. Be sure to whore out your posts and catch up to the legends.....lol.....Neat-o.

Congrats man.
quietonthesetstudios Tuesday 6/24/2008 at 02:37 AM | 14317
fantaboloso and kewl
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 6/24/2008 at 02:50 AM | 14321
fantaboloso and kewl J you have almost double my posts....Whore!........neat.
quietonthesetstudios Tuesday 6/24/2008 at 02:53 AM | 14322
Welcome back bud and glad you had a great time!

Now the stress is ALL gone!

The Honeymoon sounded cool and I hope all things went really smooth for you and Tina . .. give her my congrats also!

We'll be able to congrat you guys in person soon enough!
DaShape Tuesday 6/24/2008 at 03:59 AM | 14327