Forums Horror Collectibles
IS THIS GUY/COMPANY LEGIT??? SOMEONE HELP!!!

www.horrordomain.com

This guy has something I am interested in... HOWEVER I've never done buness through him before nor do I know if he is legit or not... Seems like he might be, but then again in todays world it's hard to say... If ANYONE knows ANY info on this company please share with me because this will either make or break what I plan to buy from him...

Thanks Very Much for any help that you guys might provide for me!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Saturday 5/07/2011 at 03:16 PM | 75659
70 some views on this thread with no replies... Doesnt sound very proming... I take it nobody has even heard of this guy before...
Harry Warden Sunday 5/08/2011 at 10:45 AM | 75687
It look like it is. He has some cool shit there. If it were me I would get something from him, but only through paypal that way ure less likely to get screwed.

hope that helps
Stilesp1985 Sunday 5/08/2011 at 07:57 PM | 75698
I'm always skeptical about screen-used items, especially if I've never heard of the te before.

I noticed that the items on their Amazon store all say "This is not a replica,and comes with a hand gned Letter of Authenticity from Horrordomain as provenance."

I'm not the trusting sort, and I wouldn't put a lot of faith in a COA that's gned only by the person that's selling it to you.

This might be the norm in the screen-used market, but it just wouldn't cut it for me.

This is why I'll more than likely never own a screen used prop.

They could very well be legit, I guess you just never really know.
gummi Sunday 5/08/2011 at 09:22 PM | 75704
I've been told from a very realiable source that this man goes from fx shop to fx shop and digs in there dumpsters gathering old props and what not that they throw away. Then making up what movie they came from and listing them on his te...

And after hearing that, I think it's safe to say that I am not going to be doing my buness through him...

And this message is for those who saw the link and thought about buying from him... :)

--Ryan
Harry Warden Monday 5/09/2011 at 10:46 AM | 75715
I saw Vampire DiariesThe Vampire Diaries DVDseason one of the great hopes in the season two to be off the charts, and it is so far! Pending over Damon and action Elaina! If you liked Twilight well what are you waiting for what is much better! Super fine actors (Ian Somerhalder), a brilliant story line and even a touch of humor Yoda. And Lost DVDI do not think in a negative way. I thank Julie Plec & Kevin Williamson for the fantastic production. Hats off to everyone in the cast you all do the job very well. Ian Somerhalder as this guy Pattinson has nothing on you baby, you are by far the hottest vampire on any movie or TV Bones DVDshow to date. I started watching this first season and loved it. My granddaughter was not interested before I let him borrow my first season> Now she is addicted and she says she loves him as much as the Twilight series. Even want to read books.She is Dexter DVDawaiting the second season released on DVD, and not seen in the first 2 episodes, but not see it until now can see all. I will buy the game that he could keep his mine. This is the best and if you like vampires you will love this. I could not see True Blood, becauseSons Of Anarchy DVD the characters are not as I thought it would be the character of Sookie and tries to deal with a southern accent and did not fit my idea of ??the character. -------------------------------- Buy Cheap DVD The Vampire Diaries DVD
marry510 Wednesday 5/11/2011 at 12:01 AM | 75839