Forums Trailers and Videos
SPIRIT HUNTERS Trailer- Is This For Real?

American World Pictures, an LA-based independent motion picture distribution and production company, is gearing up for the 2011 Cannes Film Festival with several horror flicks this year. The one that interested me the most was a film entitled, Spirit Hunters.

It's directed by J.P. Pierce and stars Michael Chandler, Danielle James, Doug Jones, Michael Dorn, Robert Picardo, and Zak Ward.

Plot Synops:

Cinematographer and soundman, Morgan and Cricket, head to a remote Idaho ranch to film the pilot episode of “Spirit Seekers,” a new reality TV show about ghost hunters. When the host dies during filming, the production shuts down.

Unbeknownst to the cast and crew, the show’s director planned the host’s death to boost ratings. Dr. Randolf Fairfax (Doug Jones) fears the bloodshed has awoken supernatural spirits that are now hell bent on their own revenge! The crew must try to survive, dodging bullets, ghosts, and a scheming televion producer (played by Star Trek’s Robert Picardo) as they race to find out what is really going on at the end of the road.

After watching the trailer below, I had to ask myself this question; IS THIS MOVIE FOR REAL?? I apologize to the folks over at AWP, but come on, this movie looks ridiculous. Maybe I'm being too harsh, but does anybody else have to fight the urge to laugh while viewing this?

http://youtu.be/M6rNPxC8lrI

This movie has no release date info as of yet.
Anonymous Tuesday 5/10/2011 at 11:15 PM | 75820
hey man you've posted the WRONG trailer. Secondly - Are you for real? Come on. You can apply that ("Is this for real?") for most of the films on this te. I love anything with Doug Jones (Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy II...) & can't wait to see it.
johnny2000 Friday 5/13/2011 at 11:10 AM | 76124
Ok...I apologize for including the wrong trailer. The correct one is now

up. And I stand by my "Is this for real" comment. Watch the trailer and then you'll begin to wonder if Doug Jones is really that desperate for work.
Anonymous Sunday 5/15/2011 at 01:35 AM | 76384