Forums Horror Movie Talk
The "Tree Surgeon" Strikes in DON'T LET HIM IN

Terror just got an invite in the upcoming horror film titled Don't Let Him In staring Sophie Linfield (Football Factory), Sam Hazeldine (The Wolfman), and Gordon Alexander (Sucker Punch). The film was written by Kelly Smith and

Chris Andrews and directed by Kelly Smith. Right off the bat the posted immediately reminds me of the cabin fever poster which i enjoyed, as well as the numerous teaser posters that have been released for Cabin In The Woods.

Plot details and ck artwork below.

What if you invited a serial killer on holiday?

Handsome, charming, and arrogant, Tristan has picked up Mandy for a hot one-night stand. The love-struck girl then invites him to a rural weekend getaway with her brother, Calvin, and his girlfriend, Paige, an emergency room nurse. Tristan's only too happy to accept because he has secrets and needs to get out of town.

Once out in the country, the group hear of a sadistic serial killer. Dubbed the "Tree Surgeon", the psychopath hangs the severed body parts of his victims in trees. Soon enough, the foursome encounter delirious Shawn, half-dead with his stomach slashed open. He claims to be an innocent hitchhiker, but then the killing starts. Suspicion among the weekenders spirals into paranoia, and a punishing battle for survival begins. What if you invited a serial killer on holiday?"

Source: Dread Central
tjonahue Wednesday 5/11/2011 at 12:47 AM | 75854
I like the sound off this film! One i think i do want to watch!!
cat Wednesday 5/11/2011 at 10:37 AM | 75905